napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Anyone else has increased heart rate on sarms?

Disbie

Resting is about 54bpm
Cardio on bike is 125bpm
Training max is 134-154bpm
These I think are all fine....
Just changes cardio to walking and up the hill it gets to 130-140bpm then on the levelling out its hitting 195bpm!!!
Almost 45 years female if that makes a difference? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You not experience that effect with legit SARMs. What are you taking? I have seen cases of companies lacing their Cardarine with clen so people "feel" it and get some of the added fat loss effects.

Mk2866 12.5mg in a first two weeks then from this weds up to 25mg
S4 25mg in am and 25mg in pm
Gw501516 20mg pworkout
Clen 20mg
Yohimbine HCl 12.5mg

Already been on clen and yohimbine 6 weeks.......

Well there's your answer.....CLEN. That is what is giving you your heart rate problems. I would not advise using that stuff at all. Also where did you get your sarms? If they aren't legit they could be contributing as well

Well there's your answer.....CLEN. That is what is giving you your heart rate problems. I would not advise using that stuff at all. Also where did you get your sarms? If they aren't legit they could be contributing as well
Agreed.... Clen is very hard on the heart.

Agreed.... Clen is very hard on the heart.

From receptor Chem? Was recommended...
Re clen that's what I've used for fat loss last 4 preps;
Better the. To use after the sarma cycle?

From receptor Chem? Was recommended...
Re clen that's what I've used for fat loss last 4 preps;
Better the. To use after the sarma cycle?

I used Clen straight from the pharmacy in Mexico in the 90's for about 3 years in a row on and off and I had an irregular heart beat for a for a while after stopping. I'm normal now but it definitely gave me a little scare. It may affect you differently but you just made a thread about your heart and you're using Clen (and yohimbe) so that's a big red flag that you can't ignore.

I used Clen straight from the pharmacy in Mexico in the 90's for about 3 years in a row on and off and I had an irregular heart beat for a for a while after stopping. I'm normal now but it definitely gave me a little scare. It may affect you differently but you just made a thread about your heart and you're using Clen (and yohimbe) so that's a big red flag that you can't ignore.

Thank you, you're right. I've only just started using it again after a break since Nov 2016, I'll cut the clen and hopefully things will stabilise again. It's only because I have a fit bit that I've become aware of my heart. At the time my heart never feels like it's under pressure but according to the fit bit I guess it is....

Thank you, you're right. I've only just started using it again after a break since Nov 2016, I'll cut the clen and hopefully things will stabilise again. It's only because I have a fit bit that I've become aware of my heart. At the time my heart never feels like it's under pressure but according to the fit bit I guess it is....

I think the yohimbe is the least effective thing you are taking right now. I would start with removing that first then move on to the Clen next. It could be both of them together. I don't think the yohimbe is necessary with Clen. This is just my opinion. Let's see what others say.

My first x3 preps 2015 I took t4 and then combined the yohimbine and clen; I dropped the carbs and the weight fell off.
2016 my adrenals apparently were knackered and I started prepping properly 6 months later with a massive struggle. I took the same again plus tamixofen.
Since Nov 2016 I gained over two stone after halving the cardio and cutting the clen etc.... Was told to do this and let the body rest.
I've started this year by minimal carbs first then cycling them.... Have now last two weeks ago cut them completely - carb up yesterday (clean) and carb free again now next two weeks again... Plan is Will continue that and see what happens. only now am I tightening up but still a million times slower than 2015.....

Keep an eye on your blood pressure Disbie, it might be affecting your kidneys. Have you tried using Albuterol instead of Clen?

clen can definitely cause this and higher amounts of yohmbine can do this as well... i stick to 10 mg per day of yohimbine personally... i use it and love it but i know not to go too high on it but clen is the problem man...

clen can definitely cause this and higher amounts of yohmbine can do this as well... i stick to 10 mg per day of yohimbine personally... i use it and love it but i know not to go too high on it but clen is the problem man...

Thank you, I read to take 2.5mg of yohimbine per 10kg of weight? Just about to post up a fresh re weight loss?

Clen is the devil - can not stand it. GW on the other hand will keep your BP nice and steady. Dump the clen and any other stims

Thank you, I read to take 2.5mg of yohimbine per 10kg of weight? Just about to post up a fresh re weight loss?

you dont want to go over 10-15 mg of yohimbine per day. use that as a reference point

Wow! Bought some gw off enhanced athlete & have had an irregular heart beat & high hr for 4 weeks. Stopped using that fake bs 3 weeks ago & still aint right..just brushing my teeth my hr jumps to 130. Shits scary as hell. Now 3 weeks off it my kidneys are starting to hurt. Maybe it could be that my body is finally kicking it? Idk how long did you're symptoms last for?

Wow! Bought some gw off enhanced athlete & have had an irregular heart beat & high hr for 4 weeks. Stopped using that fake bs 3 weeks ago & still aint right..just brushing my teeth my hr jumps to 130. Shits scary as hell. Now 3 weeks off it my kidneys are starting to hurt. Maybe it could be that my body is finally kicking it? Idk how long did you're symptoms last for?
i have no clue what they are putting in there but im seeing this way too much lately.. there has to be some sort of stim in there that is extremely strong... i have no clue brother

Top Bottom