napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

anybody else ?

Tazz

Official Rep
V.I.P.
so today i did shoulders and i went to pick up the 120s to put on my lap for shoulder presses and i put them on my lap and all of a sudden i started seeing like little circular floating things floating around everywhere, i wasn't dizzy or anything everything felt normal but there were like little things floating in my vision for like 20 seconds, it seemed so real like they were actually there.
anybody can explain ?

This always actually has happened to me, pretty much my entire life. I haven't had a real explanation of the cause except possibly blood pressure. I have always had low blood pressure.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

a lot of times this happens when you are lifting really heavy.. .shoulder press is the one exercise that this has happened to me on, not as drastic as you but it has happened many times on my first rep where its just a little foggy for a rep and then it passes but its often the added strain

Yea I would say dnt worry about it.. if it gets worst or happens then get it checked out..but ik what ur tlking about

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Are they shiny/sparly and burn out as they drift across your vision? I used to get them occasionally after a monster hit from a pipe or bong lol.

Are they shiny/sparly and burn out as they drift across your vision? I used to get them occasionally after a monster hit from a pipe or bong lol.

yessss, they seem so real like there was dust/glitter actually floating in the air in the gym LOL

"taz15" code for 15% off at checkout

Yep. Totally normal but always scares the shit outta me regardless. Im like....fuck. Im about to stroke out....lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep. Totally normal but always scares the shit outta me regardless. Im like....fuck. Im about to stroke out....lol

i hear you, i hate that fucking feeling too but anymore, once you get used to it, you know it will pass quickly but i agree, its always uncomfortable...

Yep exactly. This is why squats and deadlifts are the two major ones that causes people to pass out. I haven't but I've come close a couple times
I've come close as well but luckily never passed out. You know that feeling when you're finished with a set of squats and you have to hold onto the bar to regain composure..

I've come close as well but luckily never passed out. You know that feeling when you're finished with a set of squats and you have to hold onto the bar to regain composure..

All too many times brother lol. I've had many visions of going down and cracking my skull. Usually when it hits I just sit down right there where I'm at.....just in case lol

I get these occasionally, not always from lifting heavy though, sometimes when looking down for a period of time then, up really fast, just call them floaters, there pretty normal I hope.

Just a little fairy dust bro lol. Temporary strain with not enough oxygen is the cause according to my professor

Top Bottom