napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Any truth to the rumors of U.S. banning SARMS?

hardtoget

Have noticed some SARM research labs are going out of business and them claiming to be motivated by upcoming legislation which essentially will make SARMS controlled substances. Same thing the U.S. government did with prohormones. I read a control act of 2018 that never went through the formal bill passing through congress and the president to take full effect but haven't noticed anything else. I don't see how the government can start raiding "for research purposes only" labs even if these include SARMS.

ive already addressed this once and its the last time im doing it... WE DONT KNOW, nor does anyone else... they have laws on the table FROM JANUARY they still havent gotten to... all the house cares about right now is fucking with the president... they are showing the public they are announcing things but they are not doing much of anything else... so i have no clue , im only basing on what i see them doing and that would be worrying about impeaching the president and not much else... you can go in and see they are backed up over a year on bills so thats all i know... unless there's someone here on the senate or in the house, this is an absolutely pointless speculative discussion

AOC said she wants all drugs to be legal. So there’s a mix of stuff going on. I think banning sarms is a pretty low priority right now, and has been since Trump became president.

The gossip train isn't a good ride unless you have facts. Right now there are none

Top Bottom