napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Any plans for the 4th weekend?

BrentM.Adams36

My weekend started today...Our contract observes friday off as the holiday since it is on Saturday. Early up, due to tren..smashed an arm workout at the gym... breakfast with just the wife...Shopped for a new Jeep JKU, didnt buy today..soon enough....Tomorrow 6 flags with the wife and youngest..sunday gym and couch.....Has anyone been to 6 flags lately? Holy crap...$500 for 3 entries, 3 speed passes, and parking...I guess it will be worth it..Were coaster freaks..front of the ride always....Hope everyone has a great weekend and stays safe!Cheers

6 flags is pretty fun, but $500 of fun? I rather go away on vacation for a couple nights. But those speed passes are a must with the lines there. Enjoy.

the speed passes cost about doulbe or triple the actual admission but WELL worth it... which six flags are you going to? i love magic mountain bro, best time you can have! i dont go to theme parks anymore without the fast pass... otherwise you are waiting a good hour and likely 2-3 on the best rides... you have to have the fast pass for sure

the speed passes cost about doulbe or triple the actual admission but WELL worth it... which six flags are you going to? i love magic mountain bro, best time you can have! i dont go to theme parks anymore without the fast pass... otherwise you are waiting a good hour and likely 2-3 on the best rides... you have to have the fast pass for sure

Absolutely! A fast pass is crucial now. The only time we go to the parks without a fast pass is during the off season.

I've found that my patience with waiting in lines has diminished greatly as I've gotten older. I always use fast passes when I can, otherwise I'm just like fuck that ride and that line lol

Top Bottom