1 carb
45 sodium
27 protein
Bcaa
Calcium

6c0c972fb08199b452fb970b3ceb9e93.jpg

What r your thoughts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I rarely use Protein powder 2 scoops at most. I eat whole food protein sources. I use to use powder all the time but since I switched to note whole foods I feel the difference

I rarely use Protein powder 2 scoops at most. I eat whole food protein sources. I use to use powder all the time but since I switched to note whole foods I feel the difference

I eat whole foods too but what i notice is with me whole foods bloat me. I dont ever like feeling like im full but thats just me.

I eat whole foods too but what i notice is with me whole foods bloat me. I dont ever like feeling like im full but thats just me.

What are you having trouble with that bloats you?

Ive never heard of this brand of protein but it looks excellent based on macros

What are you having trouble with that bloats you?

Ive never heard of this brand of protein but it looks excellent based on macros

Just whenever i eat in general... Chicken, turkey, beef.. From what i learned the only thing that does not bloat me is tilapia salmon and tuna. Everything else does even leafy greens. Idk what it is its probably just my body.. Its either that or my sodium levels ... I eat under 1000mg of sodium a day but i counter that with a gallon 1/2 of water.

I would be more concerned about it being spiked than anything else. That is a premium price if that is spiked. Maybe call them and ask if the actual protein is 27G and then the bcaa and glutamine is added. Where I am suspicious is the scoop is only 30g. Why bother with the added aminos since they still have to flavor and add stuff for creaminess and whatnot.

That's way more money than I would spend on protein. There's a lot of other great options out there for the right price.

That is spiked like crazy. You are getting about 18-20g actual protein and the rest free form amino acids. Way way way too expensive for that product but it will work as good as any other. Just use it as it is supposed to be. Simply a supplement and it will be great

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That is spiked like crazy. You are getting about 18-20g actual protein and the rest free form amino acids. Way way way too expensive for that product but it will work as good as any other. Just use it as it is supposed to be. Simply a supplement and it will be great

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Awesome thanks for the tip tama.

Top Bottom