napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Any one ever carry gear or pct stuff over border?

BigJay23

Hey dudes driving to Canada in September
Any one ever carry gear over the boarder or have issues with border patrol?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

no i dont ever mess with border patrol... not smart whatsoever... you can try but i certainly wouldn't at all... its not worth it to me but for some if you just dont care then it might be

no i dont ever mess with border patrol... not smart whatsoever... you can try but i certainly wouldn't at all... its not worth it to me but for some if you just dont care then it might be

Would I be able to mail clomid and nolva to the address to where I'm staying?

Done it in the past over 20 years ago and was nervous AF. Too much prep into trying to ensure you disguise it just right. More time prepping for an uncertain outcome than it's worth. With today's technology you'd be better off not trying it bro. Only safe way to travel is domestic and driving IMO. If I have to go elsewhere it's for a week or less and I pin at the 11th hour to stretch it out till my return. Think it could potentially be a 5 to 7 bid fed time if caught...fuck that.

bro you can do whatever you want... these aren't the type of questions i answer... im not trying to get in any one in trouble or put them in harms way... that would seem fine yes but im not advising nor putting my name on questions like this... im certainly not going to be to blame when someone gets in trouble for doing something like this... sorry man

Try a different bottle, box it, wrap it and Fedex it. Take the aluminum stopper keep off the top of the vial and tape the living shit out of it. That little bit of metal might be enough to warrant a look by whomever. People get gear mailed all the time, but I use aliases. Do you really wanna risk shit for AI though?

bro you can do whatever you want... these aren't the type of questions i answer... im not trying to get in any one in trouble or put them in harms way... that would seem fine yes but im not advising nor putting my name on questions like this... im certainly not going to be to blame when someone gets in trouble for doing something like this... sorry man

I'm not saying or implying this what your saying I'm just asking for people's experience and you happened to reply first

Try a different bottle, box it, wrap it and Fedex it. Take the aluminum stopper keep off the top of the vial and tape the living shit out of it. That little bit of metal might be enough to warrant a look by whomever. People get gear mailed all the time, but I use aliases. Do you really wanna risk shit for AI though?

Thanks bro

I'm not saying or implying this what your saying I'm just asking for people's experience and you happened to reply first

Relax bro, look at it from his perspective. I know what your asking and gave my anonymous 2 cents worth... he's like the one guy on here who is known and using his name. He just offered what you asked for... an opinion. He's simply trying to keep you from having to explain shit to the feds.

all good... i would just be very careful... they will fuck with you at the border and trust me, you dont want to get caught up there... its NOT worth it... not at all.. especially with all the shit going on with trump etc... i dont think they are too kind on that... just be careful... the last thing i would do is fuck with any border patrol right now

BTW... I think I love gear because it allows me to say "Bro" as much as I please. Yep, Gainz and the word Bro make it all so worth it.

all good... i would just be very careful... they will fuck with you at the border and trust me, you dont want to get caught up there... its NOT worth it... not at all.. especially with all the shit going on with trump etc... i dont think they are too kind on that... just be careful... the last thing i would do is fuck with any border patrol right now

What's going on with trump? I don't get into politics or anything too much but is there some border issues or what?

What's going on with trump? I don't get into politics or anything too much but is there some border issues or what?

im not a million percent sure because i dont either but i do know he doesnt want anymore immigration from mexico... hes all over that shit... so my thoughts are they are not to keen on shit down there right now... if you put 2 and 2 together... i dont know... i just say, if your going to the border, don't take shit... that's just me but i wouldn't want to deal with that.. no thanks

im not a million percent sure because i dont either but i do know he doesnt want anymore immigration from mexico... hes all over that shit... so my thoughts are they are not to keen on shit down there right now... if you put 2 and 2 together... i dont know... i just say, if your going to the border, don't take shit... that's just me but i wouldn't want to deal with that.. no thanks

Ship it first. Or get it there (harder)

Yeah that'll mean that border patrol will tighten up even more. Especially if trump does become president and immigration is for sure banned, crossing over border with illegal substances is just not a good idea. I've been in Mexico before and it doesn't look like they fuck around. Lol they carry fully automatic machine guns down there so if you fuck up then you are fucked

Top Bottom