napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

any help you could give...

brataler

Hi Dylan,
I am in my twenties and am currently seeing a trained endo. I used to be a healthy, sporty, energetic person (safe to say T was normal) until this...Due to a period of depression in 2015, I started eating unhealthily and got really obese with a BMI of 36. I gained about 90lbs within 6 months and my energy slowly decreased. By June 2016 my T came back at 354ng/dl, LH at 6 and FSH at 3, estrogen at 102(<190) and I had noticed my balls were shrunken. I had literally zero motivation to exercise and I definitely needed intervention to gain the energy I needed to help me lose weight. I was headed towards pre-diabetes and also developed a non-alcoholic fatty liver with raised ALT (86/40) (I don't drink). I really felt like shit every day but I ignored the problem for a further year until June 2017 when I finally saw a good endo who put me on a low dose 8% T cream (1 pump daily for 3 months) so I could get a lever to raise my energy levels and start exercising. It worked, and 3 months down the line with the cream, I had lost 20 lbs and was exercising 30 mins every day with cardio. So now, at the 3 month mark, my T is at 450ng/dl, estrogen at 122(<190), and she stops the T cream and gives me a 1 month trial of clomid at 25mg daily only. Do you think this is the right treatment for someone like me, who is young and has never been abusing or using steroids? Can the clomid reverse the shrunken testes and how long will the Clomid take until I see results?

If you could give me any tips, I would be forever grateful. My health in these past few years have caused me nothing but misery.
Thank you.

hey brother... your low testosterone issue was caused by different issues so she is likely trying this before committing you to trt for life, which i personally dont see a problem with because if it can be avoided, then it should... you dont want that for yourself.. you have to get your life cleaned up, which it sounds like you are but your case is different than suppression from steroid use... i would try this first and see how it goes... i do not disagree with her right yet...

You definitely want to make better lifestyle choices and do what you can to raise those levels naturally before ever resorting to TRT.

Change your diet and lifestyle, and run some Clomid with DGA nutrition Post CT and that will help a lot as well https://www.dganutrition.com/post-ct

The usual protocol would have been to put you on clomid as a diagnostic before going to creams. Creams are often the last step before injections.

Going from creams to clomid is rather ass backwards. and 25mg of clomid is pretty low as well.

if it was me, I'd hit Dylans mix with tongkat ali in it, as well as 50mg of clomid. 8 weeks and recheck.

Thanks!

i completely agree... i really like that protocol...

Thank you so much Dylan and others on the forum for replying and helping me out brothers! Dylan, I really appreciate your patience and attention to detail. I will check out your PCT product. So just to give you an update, I'm on day 15 of Clomid, and Im off the T cream. I don't know if it is just me but I have to say that it is making me feel really good and it seems like I am slowly recovering the energy that I lost. I'm going to run it for another 45 days just to see the effects. I think that my case may just be that I temporarily halted my endocrine system from an unhealthy lifestyle and all I need is a Clomid reset. Hopefully I won't need TRT in the end...

Top Bottom