napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Any Experience?

socalnative22

So I just got word from my boss I have to travel by plane next week. I will be out of town Monday afternoon until Thursday night or Friday morning. The issue is, I started my cycle last Sunday 2-3. My second PIN was last night. Cycle is 250mgs of Test E a week. I will be able to do my scheduled PIN this upcoming Sunday. However, due to being out of town on Wednesday I will miss that PIN. Looking for any advice or experience you guys on how I should proceed?

So I just got word from my boss I have to travel by plane next week. I will be out of town Monday afternoon until Thursday night or Friday morning. The issue is, I started my cycle last Sunday 2-3. My second PIN was last night. Cycle is 250mgs of Test E a week. I will be able to do my scheduled PIN this upcoming Sunday. However, due to being out of town on Wednesday I will miss that PIN. Looking for any advice or experience you guys on how I should proceed?
Just hit it when you get back im in trt and I've forgot pin for 2 days before

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727A using Tapatalk

I’ve traveled with my prescription test no problem. I pack it carry on with syringes and TSA never even bothers with it. However if don’t have script I’d leave it at home.

Top Bottom