napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Any advice please

masonoris

Hey mate
Have always found your vids so informative , I needed to reach out for a quick question
I’m 40 now and been on trt for 1 year , 3 months on reandron , which was so fucked I started using my own enthanate weekly injects of test e until I was taking 1 aromasin a day , and realised .3 every 3 days took my t level to 3000 😳just did not know how to dose my self
Anyways got another doc ,, she put me on sustanon weekly shots of .5ml and after a month the sides of sus were massive water and ai aromasin not keeping sides down , obviously sus keep adding on top cause of long ester in it and sent t levels to 2600 , so I dropped sus ,
And have used test prop for last few week , 1 injection every day , of .3ml. and seamed not to need ai at all ,, but test prop dose not feel as deep , hard to explain but better for estrogen
Anyways dr just wrote script for cypionate today , .5 ml a week ,
What should i be injecting to keep estrogen low , .25 twice a week ?
I’m also taking 7keto dhea ,,
Just want to be stable on trt bro , it has been so up and down , an fighting estrogen cause t dose was to high or wrong inject protocol for the substance ,, the only time I feel stable is last 3 weeks on prop ,but not ideal injecting every frickin day

Bro what u recon about cypionate and the dose , ,also how much aromasin do I take with it , are there better injection sites beside delts that will change or keep e2 low
Thanks Dylan

The site you inject should make minimal to no difference on estrogen conversion. Injection frequency might make a very small difference. If you have the means to split your weekly dose that's definitely ideal

whether you inject it once or twice a week, its all the same dose and has no bearing on your estrogen conversion whatsoever... at that dose, you should not have any estrogen issues whatsoever regardless...

you have a huge misunderstanding here man... injection sites have NOTHING to do with estrogen either... your doctor should be monitoring your bloodwork, determining if you need an AI or not... not you just guessing how much you need etc... i cant tell you, nor can other any human, whether you need an ai or not... only bloodwork will answer that

, blood on this dose is working half a aromasin every other day , , I have always had issues with long esters , I can’t control the e2 , but if I switch to prop eod , I don’t need a ai at all , , cypionate every 3 days seams to be the cleanest
Prop always feels best feels more natural , but dr won’t prescribe it ,

Any u guys Supps dhea , mine is low at moment and wonder if I take will it cause more estrogen

What exactly is your current trt dose? .5 ml tells me nothing man... what mg per week are u actually taking?? We dont know the concentration and so noone knows what your dosing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

What exactly is your current trt dose? .5 ml tells me nothing man... what mg per week are u actually taking?? We dont know the concentration and so noone knows what your dosing

So your saying u have estrogen problems on 100 mg per week and had test levels at 3000 with similar dosing on other esters?

No estrogen symptoms with cypionate at regular injection , sustanon at same dose fucked me , took 1 aromasin a day and still could not bring down e2 as test levels were way to high , saliva test was 3000 in a range of 300/850 being normal

On cyp , I take 1/2 aromasin every2 or 3 days ,
But what about dhea

No estrogen symptoms with cypionate at regular injection , sustanon at same dose fucked me , took 1 aromasin a day and still could not bring down e2 as test levels were way to high , saliva test was 3000 in a range of 300/850 being normal

What does one aromasin a day even mean man???? What wew your estradiol levels? You arent making any sense... i think its a lot smarter to discuss this all with a doctor, not online

100mg of sustanon shouldn’t make test levels too high even if your SHBG was 1. Do you mean 100 for each part of the mixture, so like 400mg/week?

the only thing that needs to be advised here on out is you going to your doctor and discussing all of this with them.. they should be monitoring all of this and adjusting things accordingly anyway... there's a lot that makes no sense and doesn't add up so that's all you need to be doing period

U know what one aromasin a day means man , it’s 1 pill , are aromasin 25mg , , I told u guys I don’t have e2 symptoms on reg injection of cyp or prop ,
1/2a ml of sus 250 made t levels to high , prob cause of the half life of sustanon , I have always spoken to dr , after a full year of different esters , reandron , test e , sustanon , prop , now cypionate , I have got levels much more stable doing 50mg or .25 ml of cyp twice a week , with 12.5 aromasin twice a week ,dr will be doing blood next week,
I still want to know if u have any advice on taking dhea , dose it ramp up estrogen , can u guys give advice on dhea supplement , as we know I’m estrogen sensitive

no i dont know or i wouldnt ask.. some come in 12.5 mg pills etc... so no I DONT KNOW, DONT PUT WORDS IN MY MOUTH PLEASE... i dont use dhea, no, you can wait for others to chime in if they do but i have no need personally for it... you are very unclear in all your posts.. you think i have time to ask you stupid questions? you think i want to go back and forth more than i have to? thats the last thing i have time for or want to do so if i ask you a question in regards to something you wrote, there's a reason for it.. NOONE says i take "one aromasin a day" and expects us to know what that means... that could be one pill, one ML, etc and NO DOSE is given, just like you never gave a dose of your test either, all you said is ML, which could be anything

Top Bottom