napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Anxiety/insomnia and aas?

Anxietyonjuice

Hey everyone. And thank you for Reading. I Didnt bother posting My full stats because My question isnt really about My Body. But im 24 yo male and never done aas. So Its about anxiety and the mental/emotional effect aas has generaly? Im My case ive suffered from anxiety and emotional unstability for about 3 years. My anxiety is triggered by My insomnia. My insomnia has gotten alot better through the years and so has My anxiety. But it is still present. So My question is can or will aas have and effect on My mental problems? Im ofc talking about test e c or p for My begginer cycle. One of My Friends also suffered from anxiety and but after taking test he feels alot better. Have a good Day everyone! Sorry for bad english

Last edited:
Abso-fucking-lutely.
People who don't even have anxiety get issues when running aas. It all really depends on the individual, but if you already have anxiety and unstable emotions then there's a good chance you may exasperate the problem.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I personally don't feel running test will effect your mind negatively if anything when I run test and my levels Are higher then normal I feel more happy and positive and feel amazing . But when you come off it will effect your mind so it's a yes and no . You should learn more about taking mk677 it's a great drug you can make gains on it lose body fat increases sex drive and it really helps with your sleep.
Others steroids though will fuck with your mind and mental state so I really don't think doing anything other then test is a good idea at all it's not worth it because you do have some struggles . Look more into sarms much safer bet.

i can tell you this, if you have anxiety issues to the extent you are having, then you are likely to have it with steroids... is it a guarantee, no but is it likely, even with lower doses, absolutely it is... you know your body better than anyone and no the severity of your anxiety but i have been there before and i know how bad it can be... so you have to decide if you truly think you can handle it but at 24 years old, noone here is going to recommend such absurdity anyway... thats too young for steroid use to begin with... are you familiar with sarms? if not, start with my articles here... https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators

you likely would not have any issues with sarms whatsoever...

Yes, im aware im too young at 24 yo. But im talking maybe in the future. How should i aproach this? Should i try a low dosage test for a week or so? and stop taking it if i cant sleep and anxiety returns?

I personally don't think it's a good combination to mix AAS with bad anxiety problems. Usually things seem to be amplified. Many people without anxiety issues get anxiety running AAS.

You might try and start with sarms and see how you do with those before ever even thinking about going the AAS route

Top Bottom