napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Anxiety help

Amadeas

Age 30
Height 5' 7"
Weight 167
Years of training 3 years natural
First cycle test P 100mg EOD, aromasin 12.5 mg EOD. 3 weeks in.
Supplements Omega 3, D3, Amino blend
Carb cycling, low carb on pinned days.

I overcame anxiety about three years ago around when I started training. This is my first cycle & a week after my first pin I started to get anxiety again. It could be my blood pressure or the hormones I don't know looking for some suggestions. The only thing I can find is info about tren & anxiety. Thanks in advance.

theres no real answer there bro... people prone to anxiety often have this happen when they cycle... sometimes it just passes... i have had issues to overcome most of my life man and its really difficult... if it continues on you, i would just stop because the last thing you want to do is induce it again... you dont want it to be come a problem... its one of those things you have to try to talk yourself out of...

I always get anxiety during my cycles in the beginning but it passes I am also prone to anxiety and have felt with it my whole life.

Thanks guys. I have quit caffeine & hopefully it passes. If it persists in a week I will bow my head & take Dylan's advice. but I love this sport & will always continue to improve myself.

I too get it in the beginning but it passes as well. Not sure if its mental or legit but I didn't get it with cypionate.

I can also get anxiety on cycle and from my experience the best thing for me is to dial in my estrogen. When my E levels gets high I seem to be more prone to anxieties.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Xanax works wonders for me man. It can be highly additictive though, so I’m not going to say I would recommend getting some but rather that it does help if you choose to go that route.

I'm also prone to anxiety and that's why I've stayed away from EQ, but I've found that smoking weed helps me tremendously, indica's only as sativa's make me hella antsy. Smoke in the morning before training helps me zone out in the weights, after training it mixes with my natural endorphins and gives me a really nice mellow morphine feeling, and before bed helps with sleeping sides and recover I'm home, the better you sleep the better your recovery.

This is just me and not for everyone. I have been told that high thc levels in the body do cause estrogen side effects from my Dr. But I believe that is an old thought way and not necessarily true, although keeping stain on hand wouldn't be a bad idea in any case...

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

I'm also prone to anxiety and that's why I've stayed away from EQ, but I've found that smoking weed helps me tremendously, indica's only as sativa's make me hella antsy. Smoke in the morning before training helps me zone out in the weights, after training it mixes with my natural endorphins and gives me a really nice mellow morphine feeling, and before bed helps with sleeping sides and recover I'm home, the better you sleep the better your recovery.

This is just me and not for everyone. I have been told that high thc levels in the body do cause estrogen side effects from my Dr. But I believe that is an old thought way and not necessarily true, although keeping stain on hand wouldn't be a bad idea in any case...

its great for some people but it can induce it others so thats not always the best advice and dont get me wrong, im a huge advocate of marijuana, trust me but it can not always be the best option...

its great for some people but it can induce it others so thats not always the best advice and dont get me wrong, im a huge advocate of marijuana, trust me but it can not always be the best option...
Agreed, thats I I mentioned that this was me and not for everyone. If you smoke normally you will probly be fine. If you don't, that anxious paranoid feeling ppl report is a huge probability, especially with sativa's. Once you become used to it, it does usually subside though.

Glad to see other people using it in the bb world, most ppl scoff at the idea, which I think is ignorant as fuck, lol.

Agreed, thats I I mentioned that this was me and not for everyone. If you smoke normally you will probly be fine. If you don't, that anxious paranoid feeling ppl report is a huge probability, especially with sativa's. Once you become used to it, it does usually subside though.

Glad to see other people using it in the bb world, most ppl scoff at the idea, which I think is ignorant as fuck, lol.

i agree but thats what ignorance does to people

Top Bottom