PSL        esarms.com
bannednutrition.com

Thread: Anxiety

Anxiety

What do you guys use to treat anxiety? i had to stop taking my prescription due to having no remorse or feelings for the closest people in my life. i recently switched to a pure form of thc in vape pen form but over the past few weeks my source went dark and its not so readily available in NC.

thats tough man... if you have the need for prescription meds on anxiety, there's not much of anything natural to take... honestly, things like yoga really help in that regard

yeah im noticing that now. id just rather not shut off my emotions towards my family with SSRI meds and all the ones ive tried has had the same negative effects plus other side effects depending on which drug it was. and i haven't thought about trying yoga that's a good idea man
    Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    thats tough man... if you have the need for prescription meds on anxiety, there's not much of anything natural to take... honestly, things like yoga really help in that regard

I truly believe when it comes to anxiety, there is no one set-in-stone thing that works for everyone.

For me, working out regularly and maintaining a very good diet helps me with my anxiety.

Yeah I do that every day man and it helps but at times itís bad