napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Antibiotics on cycle

Daveb8573

I'm curios about how to handle having to take antibiotics while on a cycle. Is it a big deal? Bursting with 300 test cyp wk, 300 of Deca wk, and Anastrozole. I have an infection and my doc gave me cipro to take for 5 days. Is this something I need to worry about?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wouldn't worry about it. You aren't taking any harsh orals nor do you need to be on the antibiotics for long. Just take liver support and drink lots of water. Your health is #1 and if the doctor prescribes you medication it's best to take his advice and do that.

Last edited:
I wouldn't worry about it. You aren't taking any harsh orals nor do you need to be on the antibiotics for long. Just take liver support and drink lots of water. Your health is #1 and if the doctor prescribes you medication it's best to take his advise and do that.

Thanks for that response bro. You're right

I'm curios about how to handle having to take antibiotics while on a cycle. Is it a big deal? Bursting with 300 test cyp wk, 300 of Deca wk, and Anastrozole. I have an infection and my doc gave me cipro to take for 5 days. Is this something I need to worry about?

No there really isnt anything to worry about or any interaction issues bro. You're fine

Here to revive this post from the dead - I took a two week persciption of cipro 2 years ago and it basically shredded all my tendons widespread. I finally just found out about TB500 and BPC 157 so im trying that out to try and repair the damage... Never take cipro man, there are thousands of us ruined lost everything in the facebook groups. Its a life or death type antibiotic bro after exhausting everything else BEWARE --- any updates on you?

Here to revive this post from the dead - I took a two week persciption of cipro 2 years ago and it basically shredded all my tendons widespread. I finally just found out about TB500 and BPC 157 so im trying that out to try and repair the damage... Never take cipro man, there are thousands of us ruined lost everything in the facebook groups. Its a life or death type antibiotic bro after exhausting everything else BEWARE --- any updates on you?

That's a crazy experience! I've taken Cipro on and off cycle with no issues. What did your doctor say about this?

These possible side effects are listed in the package insert that is provided when you pick up the prescription. Rare but possible. Hope you recover bro.

Top Bottom