napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Anti-gyno protocol

leeler55

Hi sir I just had a few questions regarding an anti gyno-protocol and what you recommend for someone with more advanced gyno? I watched a few of your videos on YouTube and I saw that you recommended Letro but for how long should I run a pyramid scheme of Letro and what do those dosages look like as the pyramid scheme progresses and then goes down? I know there's a lot of factors but I thought I'd ask for The basics dealing with this. Is it just Letro or Letro and Nolvadex that I need to run? Currently I have been on 20 mg of Nolvadex for the last 3 months Because a doctor gave me a prescription hoping it would help however not much has happened, maybe a little progress. Also can I just get off of Nolvadex out right and start this other protocol with Letro or do I need to slowly get off the Nolvadex? Guess what I'm asking is what do you think my best options are before I have to consider surgery? Just some other stuff that I thought might help is my height is 6 1" and I weigh 195 lbs dunno if that determines dosages or helps I. You will have to forgive my ignorance. Thank you for your time.

for your anti gyno protocol, its 12 weeks total... 8 weeks of letro and aromasin followed by 4 weeks of aromasin... start week 1 of letro at 1.25 mg per day, then weeks 2 and 3 bump it to 1.75 mg per day, weeks 4,5,6 run it 2.5 mg per day, week 7 down to 1.75 and week 8, back to 1.25... run nolvadex 20 mg per day the entire 8 weeks, then follow that with 4 weeks or aromasin at 12.5 mg every other day...

In my first 8 weeks with Aromasin what are the dosages? Also what kind of training is advised while I'm on this 12 week protocol? Cutting or a lean bulk? I would like to bulk up but not sure if that's optimal for geting rid of this stuff. Thank you for your time.

did you read what i wrote? seriously, its all laid out and your training has nothing to do with an anti gyno protocol whatsoever

Yes sir I did. I just want to make sure that I understand what you have told me completely. You said run Letro and Aromasin the first 8 weeks and you gave me the dosage for the Letro during that time but what about the first 8 weeks of Aromasin? Is it just the 12.5 mg every other day the first 8 weeks as well? Just making sure I do this right sir. Appreciate your help, patience and time.

Yes sir I did. I just want to make sure that I understand what you have told me completely. You said run Letro and Aromasin the first 8 weeks and you gave me the dosage for the Letro during that time but what about the first 8 weeks of Aromasin? Is it just the 12.5 mg every other day the first 8 weeks as well? Just making sure I do this right sir. Appreciate your help, patience and time.
clearly you did not read my post because it clearly says how to use aromasin in it

Something I do not understand that you say in all your videos is do not crash your estrogen. While that makes sense isn't that exactly whats gonna happen to someone like me who is taking the steps to get rid of gyno with your anti gyno protocol? I mean my estrodial was 39 pg/mL and currently the letro brought me down to 17 pg/mL. Isnt that what is going to kill the gyno is bringing estrogen lower like that? Obliviously I am low on energy right now as my estrogen continues to lower but am I doin this right because you always say never to crash estrogen? I am on my 4th week of the protocol, worked up to 2.5 mgs. Also my prolactin has gone from 4.4 to 3.9, test from 650 to 931, LH from 4.3 to 7.3. Am I on the right track here?

Something I do not understand that you say in all your videos is do not crash your estrogen. While that makes sense isn't that exactly whats gonna happen to someone like me who is taking the steps to get rid of gyno with your anti gyno protocol? I mean my estrodial was 39 pg/mL and currently the letro brought me down to 17 pg/mL. Isnt that what is going to kill the gyno is bringing estrogen lower like that? Obliviously I am low on energy right now as my estrogen continues to lower but am I doin this right because you always say never to crash estrogen? I am on my 4th week of the protocol, worked up to 2.5 mgs. Also my prolactin has gone from 4.4 to 3.9, test from 650 to 931, LH from 4.3 to 7.3. Am I on the right track here?
if your estrogen is down that low already then clearly you need to dial it back... those protocols are BASES bro... BASES... it doesnt mean they all effect everyone the same... you have to take aromasin after letro to protect from rebound but if you are that low now then you can STOP the letro and run aromasin at a LOW dose... everyone responds differently to everything... so clearly you have to monitor it as you are...

Cant thank you enough for your guidance over the last few weeks. Have a good one sir and thanks again!

Top Bottom