napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Another try question

autconst

So the doctor has me on 300mg a week and I was wondering if it would benefit me any to add some anavar or some masteron or maybe even a little halo to it. Not looking to do this anytime soon maybe 6 months from now. I have been on trt for over 6 months so far. I started at 200 mg twice a week and now they have me at 300.

300 mg a week of TRT????

Why would you add Halo to trt? Do you have any idea what Halo does?

Anadrol..... my bad and yea 300mg. It shocked me to cause I was on 200mg for the whole time and they kept telling me my blood work is good and my levels are optimal is it didn't make since to me to raise it but that's what they said. I need to get ahold to that dr. I think it was a typo

Get bloods done right away. At 300mg a week you should be running an AI. Give some stats so this can be better understood; age, training, diet, bf% etc.

Anadrol..... my bad and yea 300mg. It shocked me to cause I was on 200mg for the whole time and they kept telling me my blood work is good and my levels are optimal is it didn't make since to me to raise it but that's what they said. I need to get ahold to that dr. I think it was a typo

Do you know what your test levels are at 300mg per week? I've seen like once in my life where somebody needed that dose to stay in the upper normal ramge because they didn't metabolize test that well. For 99.9% of the population it's going to be 200mg per week or less

I agree with the concept of a new doctor being the first step.

I am scheduled to get a test done this week. I have been running at 200 a week and all my tests have came back optimal which is really why I think it is a typo. But my question is about adding another compound to my trt. Is that something that could be done at 200 or 300mg or would I need to be running sub levels of 500

I am scheduled to get a test done this week. I have been running at 200 a week and all my tests have came back optimal which is really why I think it is a typo. But my question is about adding another compound to my trt. Is that something that could be done at 200 or 300mg or would I need to be running sub levels of 500

Yes you can add compounds to TRT depending on your stats, condition, cycle and training expereince, etc.....which I don't see listed

Top Bottom