napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Another newbie

Slyder

Just wanted to say hello and start with my stats
I am on via an iPhone and can’t find the setting button to up date my profile.
I feel silly asking.

52 years old
6’ y’all
170 pounds
90 lb muscle
8.5% body fat
Back in the gym for 8 months.
Started lgd4033 three weeks ago (oral pill)

Took several years off and drank too much and got fat. Never have had much muscle. Trying to fix that. I started at 230 lbs.
My diet is 90% better and zero alcohol.
I’m getting there.

Welcome to the forum...

Are you naturally a lean person? 8.5% is very lean. Can you share a pic?

I will try and get a pic. I do have a skinny frame. Only 6” y’all and 145 as a senior in high school. A very long time ago.
We I am using a machine at the gym to track it. I have been working hard to get it down from 20%. It was higher when I was 230. I did not start tracking till I hit 190.
I still have that crazy belly pouch that I can’t burn off.
I bounce from 170-175 now been there for three months , now trying to replace lost fat with muscle.

04a77a194b372fceec3c6cfc1443930c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome!
You are very lean. In regards to your saying about the small belly pouch, I would gues it is more skin then it is fat. I know when I get into that BF range, I always have a bit of that and a bit of love handles, but you can clearly see it's more loose skin that, will probably never go away, from when I was overweight when I was younger. And many props for stopping the drinking. Truly beating an addiction is a monumental task itself.

Thanks for the words of support. I do think some is loose skin. I know there is a bit of fat with it also. At my age the skin bounces back slower and might not shrink all the way back. I just need to work the ab muscle so they stick out more and fill the skin. I also need to keep eating clean and do more cardio and leg work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome!
You are very lean. In regards to your saying about the small belly pouch, I would gues it is more skin then it is fat. I know when I get into that BF range, I always have a bit of that and a bit of love handles, but you can clearly see it's more loose skin that, will probably never go away, from when I was overweight when I was younger. And many props for stopping the drinking. Truly beating an addiction is a monumental task itself.
It's old man skin. I'm 48 and even when I got down to 10% (my lowest) I still had a loose skin problem. It's very annoying.

Top Bottom