napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Another Newb Here

Hello All. I found this website through Dylans youtube page and I must say that both have been great resources to me so far. Here is a little about me:
M:37 5’10” 190lbs 13% Body Fat
Was on TRT for about 8 months but no longer am, other than that, Ive been all natty. Ive been lifting weights on and off since highschool but have been hitting it harder these past few years. Really the only thing that limits me right now is those "old age" aches and a few back issues. Still looking to gain a little muscle and maybe lose a little more fat. Once I get a little more situated here, I hope to post some more on my goals and questions.
Thanks All for this awesome resource!!!!

TexasTrash said:
Hello All. I found this website through Dylans youtube page and I must say that both have been great resources to me so far. Here is a little about me:
Was on TRT for about 8 months but no longer am, other than that, Ive been all natty. Ive been lifting weights on and off since highschool but have been hitting it harder these past few years. Really the only thing that limits me right now is those "old age" aches and a few back issues. Still looking to gain a little muscle and maybe lose a little more fat. Once I get a little more situated here, I hope to post some more on my goals and questions.

welcome to adrenaline rush bro... its really great to have you here and im really looking forward to helping you achieve your goals... im always here if you need me... i can definitely help get you moving in the right direction and all you have to do is let me know! you will absolutely love it here bro... welcome to adrenaline rush

TexasTrash said:

Welcome to Adrenaline Rush brother! We are happy to have you here with us. We have an awesome place here that I'm sure you'll love. If you have any questions, or need anything just let us know!

I appreciate the hospitality All. After reading some more on here, Im kinda paranoid about my current situation. Makes me realize I need to jump on that summary and post my questions in a [hopefully] organized fashion. Ha

Thanks again!

TexasTrash said:
I appreciate the hospitality All. After reading some more on here, Im kinda paranoid about my current situation. Makes me realize I need to jump on that summary and post my questions in a [hopefully] organized fashion. Ha

Thanks again!

yes, post any questions that you may have, start a thread on the subject and i assure you that you will get all the help you need and more

I just wanted to drop in and say welcome to AR. You'll find that this is the best board and we are all here to help each other out. Just ask if you have a question and jump in if you have something to share. Good to have you!!

Top Bottom