napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Another 'First time' Sarm cycle RAD, GW

long_shot

I'm about to get started with what would be my first time using any kind of PEDs. So I've been doing a ton of reading on this forum (Thanks for all the great info from so many of you!).

Looking to cut BF by about 5% (Currently at 18%), gain more lean muscle, and a boost in my endurance for hockey. 34 years old and quite active, and lifting for over a solid year. I originally thought about just taking MK-677 due to the relative ease of sides (no suppression, pct, etc), but figured with all this info from everyone on here, and from Dylan, that I'd just go for it.

Two options below that I'm considering, which basically is the same, but with the exception of removing the GW. Without the GW, will I get the boosted endurance?

OPTION 1:

RAD-140 20mg (WKs 1 - 12)
MK-677 20mg (WKs 1 - 12))

mini pct:
Clomid (50/25/25/25)

Then just continue using MK677 in perpetuity.

OR....

OPTION 2:

RAD140 - 20mg (WK 1 - 12)
GW - 20mg (WK 8 - 12) Does this make sense starting at week 8?

mini pct:
Clomid (50/25/25/25)
GW 20mg per day

- Really 'just slightly' apprehensive about adding in GW due to the unsubstantiated symptom...

Thanks in advance if anyone has any input.

definitely leaning that way, but figured theres also an endurance boost in MK677 as well, and this being first time, thought to take it slow.. ha!

definitely leaning that way, but figured theres also an endurance boost in MK677 as well, and this being first time, thought to take it slow.. ha!
Theres really no endurance benefit with mk677. You need to run gw for that

A lot of suspect Sarms websites mention a small boost in endurance when dosed at lower levels... Figured i'd check with you, and glad I did.

Ended up ordering the RAD + GW Stack.

I like option 2 but no need to wait until week 8 to start GW...

Start at week 1... You'll love GW, particularly for hockey - I play a little as well and it's a great help - noticeably fresher each shift.

Last edited:
I like option 2 but no need to wait until week 8 to start GW...

Start at week 1... You'll love GW, particularly for hockey - I play a little as well and it's a great help - noticeably fresher each shift.

Yeah, ended up going with Option 2 and will be starting GW from wk 1 through to pct.

Top Bottom