napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Another first time MK-2866 guy

SkinnyStrong

I’m looking for some advice on MK-2866. From what I’ve read on SARMs, it seems to be the least risk, fairly well known, and would give me the results I’m looking for.

I’ve always had a tough time building muscle. I’m 5’9” 160lbs, 10-12% BF, 35 years old. Primary training is crossfit and the “main lifts” (squats, presses, and deadlifts). I’d like to put on a few lbs of muscle (5-10lbs) while maintaining my BF, get stronger, and still keep up with my crossfit performance.

Has anyone ordered from choicecompounds.com? Prices look good, but I know that might not be a good thing. And I was thinking 25mg/day for 8-12 weeks, not sure on PCT protocol for my situation.

I would not recommend going with that source at all. When it comes to sarms quality is extremely important. There's more companies with bunk or underdosed product than anything

you can run whatever you want however you want man.. 12 weeks is the best route because it does not even peak until week 8 but you do whatever you want however you want... i simply tell you how to do things right, not how you have to do anything

Top Bottom