napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

another article for hrt guys

Too many horror stories out there about TRT docs not RX'ing the proper AI

Great article.. I'm estro sensitive and I'm having a difficult time dialing in my AI dose. I don't think 12.5 EOD is enough cause my nips got sensitive so I upped it a bit. But I def don't want to crush it either. I think I'm going to have do blood work a few times before I really get it dialed in.

When is a good time to do blood work after AI dose?

Great article.. I'm estro sensitive and I'm having a difficult time dialing in my AI dose. I don't think 12.5 EOD is enough cause my nips got sensitive so I upped it a bit. But I def don't want to crush it either. I think I'm going to have do blood work a few times before I really get it dialed in.

When is a good time to do blood work after AI dose?

If you are dosing EOD, I would probably test on my non dose day

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Good article , I'm on trt at 35 years old and take aromasin eod 12.5 and puts me at 20 estro and around 900-1000 test score after last pin of 6 days later at 200mg of test c. Without aromasin my estro was 59 but I swear I felt better at that 59 than the 20-30 range . I'm thinking 3 days a week for the aromasin and retest and see I how I fee as well. Time to log my feelings, lol. But I seriously want this dialed in for the future going forward .

I hear ya! I feel better at 50 than 30, but since 30 is where I should be then I will settle for 35-40. How about 12.5 every second day?

You would be amazed at how many "trt docs" have never and do not ever put estrdiol on the test slate. Unless your trt doc is an endocrinologist you may be at risk due their lack of knwledge. I see a lot of internal med docs doing trt and they have no clue

My old trt doc and then an endo, never even prescribed or told me about estrogen control. I was not informed back then and just lived with severe back acne, bloat , hbp. Then went years later to a rejuvenation type place and they didn't know what aromasin was. Only arimidex and hcg was used. They know very little to say the least.

I hear ya! I feel better at 50 than 30, but since 30 is where I should be then I will settle for 35-40. How about 12.5 every second day?

You would be amazed at how many "trt docs" have never and do not ever put estrdiol on the test slate. Unless your trt doc is an endocrinologist you may be at risk due their lack of knwledge. I see a lot of internal med docs doing trt and they have no clue

Personally I have a good one, he also emphasizes getting the 'sensitive' estradiol assay, as the standard E test was originally designed for women, and is inaccurate for men. And as far as endos are concerned, most are just as much quacks regarding HRT as any other doctor. I'm in Cali, and my doc is in Florida, but I'm glad I found him.

It can be very difficult finding the right TRT doc that will cover you correctly in all areas. As said, many don't test for estrogen at all, and when they prescribe an AI it's usually arimadex and not Aromasin which also doesn't make sense, since arimadex can negatively affect lipids and Aromasin is just superior all the way around and makes you feel much better because of its affects on free test, IGF, and SHBG

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Personally I have a good one, he also emphasizes getting the 'sensitive' estradiol assay, as the standard E test was originally designed for women, and is inaccurate for men. And as far as endos are concerned, most are just as much quacks regarding HRT as any other doctor. I'm in Cali, and my doc is in Florida, but I'm glad I found him.

florida is the capital for anti aging clinics and trt/hrt therapy... that would be the place you would want to get your doctor... very wise brother

Top Bottom