napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Anobolicum and bench pressing

I am currently on a stack of 30 mg of rad 140 and 25 mg of nutrobal . My bench press is not going up and I was wondering if Lgd is good at increasing your bench press .

This is going to be less dependant on what compounds you run and more dependant on your training and technique, really its going to come down to be all training. There are more ways to hit the chest than benching. What do you normally do for chest?

And how long have you been on LGD?

Increasing your bench requires building up all the supporting muscles, knowing how to properly bench press and a lot more than just continuing what you did before and taking Ped's. You sought improvement for a reason and 9 times outta 10 I'm willing to bet it's NOT the compounds, but rather the person taking them is why your bench hasn't increased.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm currently on rad 140 and mK 677 . But usually I do the bench then flys then incline dumbbell curls maybe I should switch it to just flys on the cables and fly machine

I'm currently on rad 140 and mK 677 . But usually I do the bench then flys then incline dumbbell curls maybe I should switch it to just flys on the cables and fly machine

Are you guessing?? I ask because that seems like a question someone with less experience in the gym might ask. How long have you been seriously lifting? What are your stats? HT/WT/BF%/Age/Experience level & time in the gym???

sarmsx .I've been lifting for 3 years and I've heard that the muscle gets used to the same routine so u have to switch it up to trick your muscles to force them to grow

sarmsx .I've been lifting for 3 years and I've heard that the muscle gets used to the same routine so u have to switch it up to trick your muscles to force them to grow

Yes, you are correct, but you need to do more than bench and DB flies. Are you doing DB Flat Bench and DB Incline Bench? How about weighted chest dips? As for supporting muscles, What about DB shoulder presses, OHP and close grip bench?

You need to mix your training up and always introduce a new stimulus to initiate growth and strength, or you'll be stagnant.

You need to incorporate adding more weight, more reps, and always adding more workload to progress.

Drop sets and supersets can help too

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

LGD can increase your strength in all aspects bro but you have to know what your doing and put in the work... LGD and S4 are going to add the most strength of any sarm, s4 adding the most

Flat DB press has helped me so much and I was stagnant for years on flat BB press... bad form, limited movements and neglecting the DBs killed my bench. Another chest exercise missing from my alternating routine was the decline BB press. Now, I usually go very light for ten sets starting at 25 reps and whatever I can do from then on. Latest addition was pull-overs which I totally forgot about until Dylan's video a few weeks ago. These produced a burn in muscles that are used to the everyday chest movements. Good luck!

Try some new training principles and see where that takes your lifts. It's amazing what changing some things up can do to initiate strength and growth

continuous change in your routine, lifts, adding negatives, different types of movements, these are not only the key to growth but strength increases as well... its a constant change and shock to the body that will you take you to a new level

BB Bench has always been a difficult one for me as well. I have had to approach my BB bench lifts with better "planning" to get any significant progress. Took me a while to get my form corrected on bench, concentrating on retracting my scapula, grip width ect. Another idea, micro plates.

Top Bottom