napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Annoying new guys questions

Unclepeter0

New guy here so forgive my ignorance while I learn the etiquette of the forum.

I am 6ft 2" and have chrones disease. About 5 years ago my weight dropped to 140 pounds while still carrying fat. Since then I have been training 3 days a week using basic barbell compound exercises and within the past six months I started using the leangains diet/fasting. I don't know why but it has helped my condition no end and 3 days a week training suits me and leaves time for work/family/badminton.

Anyway I am 34. I have a wife, a child and twins on the way. I have been training for 5 years (although for the first 3 I didn't know what I was doing). Training is very important to me and progression is becoming frustratingly slow.

I have been watching Dylan's videos for a long time and would like to try SARMS. He seems like the only person who appears legit (I nearly ordered from enhanced athlete but fortunately decided against it after finding this forum).

I have approx 3 weeks left of my cut and I expect I will weigh around 168 at 12%. My calipers say I'm at 12 now but this is not the case (Currently weigh 174).

Is there a thread or a Dylan video that would relate to me? I've been looking at his videos all the time but I'm sure he will have given advice to someone in my situation.

I am looking to bulk using SARMS and would like a use the correct PCT afterwards. Within a year I would like to hit and maintain 180 pounds with 12% body fat. I understand this will take time and dedication.

I have been using finisteride for hair loss for 6 years. I'd like to continue using it as it works a treat for me

New guy here so forgive my ignorance while I learn the etiquette of the forum.

I am 6ft 2" and have chrones disease. About 5 years ago my weight dropped to 140 pounds while still carrying fat. Since then I have been training 3 days a week using basic barbell compound exercises and within the past six months I started using the leangains diet/fasting. I don't know why but it has helped my condition no end and 3 days a week training suits me and leaves time for work/family/badminton.

Anyway I am 34. I have a wife, a child and twins on the way. I have been training for 5 years (although for the first 3 I didn't know what I was doing). Training is very important to me and progression is becoming frustratingly slow.

I have been watching Dylan's videos for a long time and would like to try SARMS. He seems like the only person who appears legit (I nearly ordered from enhanced athlete but fortunately decided against it after finding this forum).

I have approx 3 weeks left of my cut and I expect I will weigh around 168 at 12%. My calipers say I'm at 12 now but this is not the case (Currently weigh 174).

Is there a thread or a Dylan video that would relate to me? I've been looking at his videos all the time but I'm sure he will have given advice to someone in my situation.

I am looking to bulk using SARMS and would like a use the correct PCT afterwards. Within a year I would like to hit and maintain 180 pounds with 12% body fat. I understand this will take time and dedication.

I have been using finisteride for hair loss for 6 years. I'd like to continue using it as it works a treat for me
my main concern with you is finasteride... that is so dangerous for you long term bro.. take a look at my videos on finasteride and look up post finasteride syndrome because its extremely bad bro... in terms of your cycle, i can definitely help you ... i am so happy that you found your way here and did not get taken advantage of elsewhere... i'll make it very easy for you... here are the links to purchase everything you need followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-off

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
9-12 tongkat ali

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Dylan this stack looks great, would it make much difference increasing the LGD4033 to 20mg per day?

Dylan this stack looks great, would it make much difference increasing the LGD4033 to 20mg per day?
only a negative one... you should never exceed 10 mg per day of lgd unless you want to start seeing side effects with no added gains.. i give max doses bro...

I also second avoiding finasteride like the plague. From experience - it can help your hair but I felt like it essentially chemically castrated me for a several month period after I took it. This was back in 2009 and I only took it for 4-5 months. But took me just as long or longer to get myself right after that.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Hi Dylan! Thank you for the response. I'll definitely check the videos out tonight. Hopefully there will be an alternative option because like I said it has worked for me so far. I appreciate the advice on the stack too. Look forward to trying it out.

Love your videos by the way. They saved me from making some silly mistakes.

Hi Dylan! Thank you for the response. I'll definitely check the videos out tonight. Hopefully there will be an alternative option because like I said it has worked for me so far. I appreciate the advice on the stack too. Look forward to trying it out.

i really appreciate the support brother and im more than happy to help!

Keep us updated on how everything goes for you bud

He has videos for days bro. A solid solid resource for quality information.

Top Bottom