domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Announcing our THREE newest moderators... Dangans, Cbbram and Carmel Cowboy

Announcing our THREE newest moderators... Dangans, Cbbram and Carmel Cowboy

I am very very pleased to announce our THREE newest moderators, Dangans, Cbbram and Carmel Cowboy... All three have been here since the Adrenaline Rush days and have shown nothing but class, dignity and a true desire to teach and help others, while being respectful and positive influences on everyone.. All have contributed so much to our family and are all people that I feel will be large assets to the community here... Please welcome and congratulate our three newest mods as they are more than deserving of this title...

Congratulations guys!

Thank you brother I'm happy to be recognized and I'm ready to take it to the next level. Glad to be a part of the ISarms family and the moderator team.
    Last edited by cbbram; 02-02-2018 at 09:24 PM.

Contact me on Wickr Me mobile messaging app (cbbram) for 1 on 1 consultations for PED sources, questions, and cycle advice.

Congratulations to Dangans and Carmel Cowboy. Great choices!

Contact me on Wickr Me mobile messaging app (cbbram) for 1 on 1 consultations for PED sources, questions, and cycle advice.

Good job fellas!...

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Thank you Dylan for the opportunity! Congratulations to cbbram and Carmel Cowboy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did we lose three?

All 3 are great class acts right there. Glad to have these great guys on the team!

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock View Post
    All 3 are great class acts right there. Glad to have these great guys on the team!
    Thx Rick

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock View Post
    Thanks bro... You definitely set the standard that's for sure.

Congrats to all 3 of you guys

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk