napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Anderson Silva - Masterson

Redspecial

Silva popped again. Did some research and he has failed tests for Masteron and potentially Anavar.

Just curious why an athletic MMA fighter would use these ? Are these not cutting agents. I guess if he was struggling with a cut it would be beneficial. But you would think there are better options for an MMA guy.

because they can still give strength without gaining size and if you have to make weight, its difficult to use something like anadrol... not to mention, dht's make you more aggressive as well... there's a lot that factors there PLUS a lot of these guys have "trainers" and "coaches" who are fucking clueless as well...

True.

Like Bones popper for Tbol and I get that.

Wonder when Vitor Beltor and Overeem we’re on. Reem had to be on hgh hahahaha

i dont know bro.. . i never really think about shit like that... i did a few videos on it for everyone else but i dont really care to be honest

Overeem is natty and always was
Overeem was popped and suspended because of PEDs. His before and afters show it plain as day. He shrunk up big time
c9233103fca00c0e7c858acaacc1fd7e.jpg

Last edited:
Thats bs bro.. you wont maintain such a physique at mma clean... he also got small flat and fat when he stopped using
LOL i dont comment on things like this because i could care less who uses and who doesn't but lets get real on this one... it could not be more clear he was not clean... its so fucking obvious that a 2 year old could see it...

Sad thing is Silva has probably been using all along. And now he’s ruining the legacy he left with doubt.
He’s blaming it on a test booster from Thailand though. Thought that was great!

2 more busted.

Sonnen for multiple compounds and Bonner for Masteron

134_Chael_Sonnen.jpg

stephan-bonnar.jpg

I always assumed bodys like that could be achieved naturally.

Sad thing is Silva has probably been using all along. And now he’s ruining the legacy he left with doubt.
He’s blaming it on a test booster from Thailand though. Thought that was great!

Whats your process behind that thought?

He DID snap his shin in two. Maybe he got on Masteron for the healing shit?

Whats your process behind that thought?

He DID snap his shin in two. Maybe he got on Masteron for the healing shit?

Drug tests have only recently become a major part. Decades have gone with all of these fighters juicing and when the crack down starts up, you see three things happen. Deflation of the physique, popped tests, or people “retiring” and coming back later in a smaller division.
I️ would like to think he hasn’t but I️ doubt it now.

And say he took it for healing. Still on this long after? And what about the androsterone he hit for as well?
And this is his second violation. His first if I️ remember right was a tainted sex supplement?
They know exactly what they are taking.

Top Bottom