napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

andarine s4

keenert5

Hi ! Do you think that I can use andarine s4? I've got a enlarged prostate and some difficulties to urinate. I've have problems with finding something to use that doesn't effect the prostate.

s4 actually HELPS your prostate and no sarm would have a negative effect on it ... one of the huge benefits of s4 that often gets overlooked is how it can help the prostate health... what are your goals and i can help you set up a stack

s4 actually HELPS your prostate and no sarm would have a negative effect on it ... one of the huge benefits of s4 that often gets overlooked is how it can help the prostate health... what are your goals and i can help you set up a stack

Gotta love sarms. All the benefits and none of the drawbacks of AAS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You are fine to use S4. As Dylan said, you are fine to use any sarms as they wont affect prostate. Let us know your goals, and we can get a stack together for you

My goal is to lose body fat and to gain more muscles. The only problem is that I live in Sweden.. Is it possible to get sarms to Sweden ?

Skickat från min Nexus 6P via Tapatalk

You asked me about my goals so you can help me with the right stack.* A am 55 years old, I'm 177 cm *high *and my *weight is 84 kg. I've been training on and of sins I've been about 20 . Now it's getting harder to keep my weight and to keep / gain my muscles lean. That's why I asked you about the S4 earlier.*

My goal is to lose body fat and to gain more muscles. The only problem is that I live in Sweden.. Is it possible to get sarms to Sweden ?

SARMSX ships to everywhere! :)
And it fits your goals. Go for it and run it for 12 weeks!

yes, it absolutely is... sarmsx ships to all scandinavian countries with no problems whatsoever...

here are the links to purchase everything you need followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-off

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 25 mg day dosed once a day 30 minutes prior to workout or a.m.
1-12 rad140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
9-12 tongkat ali

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Dylan gave you the perfect stack to run for your goals. Let us know if you have any other questions bro

anytime brother!
Hi Dylan !
I haven't started my cycle yet, I've have problems with my dam prostate. I've bought tongkat ali but it says on the label that people with BPH should not use it. I've been looking at DGA nutrition and it says the same. Do you know any alternative ? Or do you think I should try and see what happens.

Hi Dylan !
I haven't started my cycle yet, I've have problems with my dam prostate. I've bought tongkat ali but it says on the label that people with BPH should not use it. I've been looking at DGA nutrition and it says the same. Do you know any alternative ? Or do you think I should try and see what happens.

You can use DAA instead of tongkat Ali

Top Bottom