napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Ancillaries "kept on hand'

Peso

Hey brothas

Might seem a silly question, but do most keep a stock of multiple ancillaries? I have always ordered specifically to align with the gear (test/Deca) I have typically used but thinking not a bad idea to keep a stock of most all in case the need every arises.

Specifically I am thinking of any in addition to Clomid / Nolva / Aromasin?

Cheers

I always keep Nolva, Clomid, Letrozole and tons of Aromasin around. You never know what could happen

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

I have a bunch of shit on hand for personal use to cover my ass in case of this or that. Nothing worse then being ill prepared. It’s always when you need something the most and you can’t get it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been wanting some Letro just in case of a gyno emergency. Luckily so far nothing like that has ever happened.

i always have extra aromasin and caber on hand... i dont stock mountains of it but i always have extra just in case...

Thanks guys, much appreciated. I've found myself in a scenario where I needed and dont have and want to ensure doesnt happen again. I ended a cycle Sept 1 and have lost all my gains and crushed my mood and libido.
Preparedness equals success.

always have protectants on hand, at least enough to where if a situation arises, you can control it...

I always keep an old brand/batch that I know works on hand while trying out a new batch. Never had an issue, but I figure better safe than sorry.

In my opinion, you should always have more than extra of any supports on hand, and of course you should never start a cycle without your full pct on hand either

You could never have enough Aromisan on hand!! Helped me out plenty of times.
i absolutely agree.. just like you can never have too much peanut butter on hand LOLL.. in seriousness though, you are absolutely right...

Top Bottom