napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Ancillaries and PCT Help

Ratedrookie

6'1" 195 aprox 12-15 bf 37 age
Im a fan of testosterone only cycles. Ive done 2 over the last 10 years but never used any ancillaries or pct. I know stupid but live and learn. This next round i want to take the proper steps. Please note this is not for trt intentions this is testosterone only cycle.
Test E 250mg/10ml
Dosing 1ml/cc per week for 10 weeks
Aromasin during cycle
Do i need to do hcg the last 4 weeks doing 250mg testosterone?
PCT would be clomid and nolvadex about 1-2 weeks once cycle ends.
Any room for optimization here on my ancillaries and pct? Is hcg really necessary?
Appreciate any feedback

1-12 test e 250 mg week
1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
11-14 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/product/post-ct/

pct 15-20

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…Organ ST plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There’s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on...Organ ST helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

clomid 50/50/50/25//25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
ORGAN ST https://www.dganutrition.com/cycle-support/organ-st
mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS)
gw-501516 20 mg day

Damn that was a quick response. Thank you Dylan great information! I do have a couple questions on this optimization guidance. Does this really mean Aromasin every other day from week 1 all the way through pct week 20? Also what are the GW and MK products? Are these the ones on your site as well as the organ st? Lastly so HGC is not a must? Only reason i ask is i watched one of your videos that talked about taking the last 4 weeks of the cycle.

yes it does on the aromasin... gw and mk are sarms, not on my site and my post ct erases the need for hcg which i have done several videos on... thats why it was designed in the first place, to replace hcg

Gonna be real with you. Say i did not want to touch mk and gw is there another way to keep cortisol levels down or at least below the damaging level during pct that you mention? Options?

my organ st helps, yes but not anywhere near the point gw does... you could drop the mk but i would not drop the gw honestly but thats your call man

Dylan gave you the perfect protocol to go with. To ensure you have full recovery and retain the most gains post cycle, I'd recommend running the full pct as well

Sorry one last question on this subject. Why do folks prefer aromasin over arimidex as an AI? Have you done a video on this?

Sorry one last question on this subject. Why do folks prefer aromasin over arimidex as an AI? Have you done a video on this?

Several actually... aromasin is a suicide inhibitor which kills off estrogen while arimidex is much milder as a suppressor... aromasin also prevents rebound where arimidex will not... aromasin increases igf levels as well

Good to know thank you Dylan. Last pct related question promise. Why 6 weeks versus 4 for the pct of clomid and nolvadex? Also is it daily or every other day dosage?

I know you have too many videos lol. I will keep looking. I think you answered all my questions. Appreciate it Dylan. Great content keep it up

Top Bottom