napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Anavar or Winstrol cycle

mooncheel

Dylan,

YouTube follower here. Appreciate the honest videos. I have a question that I think you can answer. From my understanding you are more of an endurance focused athlete, however I may be wrong. Without too much detail.. I’m in an organization that requires me perform two different physical performance evaluations a year endurance related. High scores are very important for my overall evaluation. I tend to stay in decent shape, however I can’t stress enough just how important these scores are. You can be an idiot but if you perfect scores you are a god. I’m 26, 6ft, 175 pounds. I’ve used some gear in the past with great success but can’t raise too many eyebrows in this organization, plus my wife doesn’t want me to. I am interested in maybe doing a cycle of Anavar or Winstrol in preparation for this events each year for 4-6 weeks only. Then PCT afterwards and not use until the next event. These events happen about every 6 months for a total of two events a year. One even involves a 3 mile run, pull ups and sit-ups, the other is a sprint with burst activities. Which would be the better drug and how would you suggest it taking it and recovering? Thank you

You wouldn't want to run anavar or winstrol on their own without a base of testosterone. No one here is going to advise you to run an oral only cycle.

have you considered cardarine & sr9009 for some super endurance ? i think they would suit your goal better than an oral-only cycle. Also no side effects and no pct required since they are non supressive (nothing hormonal about them).Ostarine could also be great but it requires a mini pct.

have you considered cardarine & sr9009 for some super endurance ? i think they would suit your goal better than an oral-only cycle. Also no side effects and no pct required since they are non supressive (nothing hormonal about them).Ostarine could also be great but it requires a mini pct.
Much safer alternative...

If you want to perform *during* the event, it would obviously be optimal to continue taking a PED during the event, not just before while training - see Lance Armstrong.

You do not take an oral steroid like Winstrol that will shut down your HPTA without taking exogenous testosterone. If you can’t pin testosterone because of your woman, and are just eating Winny, then be aware you are running a sub optimal cycle that might not yield results.

If I was in your shoes, I would begin taking Anadrol 3 weeks before the event and continue taking it during the event with and increased dose on that week. Then taper off for one or two weeks after. I get the most strength gains by far on Anadrol - more than Dbol, Winny, and I do not take Anavar as it’s too weak for men. That said, I was running test on cycle as normal. Anadrol is powerful. It will shut you down and will aromatize heavily.

Good luck

neither... neither makes any sense and both are a hinderance to endurance training, not helpful... not to mention oral only cycles are beyond ignorant to do... its a horrible plan or way of thinking...

If you want to perform *during* the event, it would obviously be optimal to continue taking a PED during the event, not just before while training - see Lance Armstrong.

You do not take an oral steroid like Winstrol that will shut down your HPTA without taking exogenous testosterone. If you can’t pin testosterone because of your woman, and are just eating Winny, then be aware you are running a sub optimal cycle that might not yield results.

If I was in your shoes, I would begin taking Anadrol 3 weeks before the event and continue taking it during the event with and increased dose on that week. Then taper off for one or two weeks after. I get the most strength gains by far on Anadrol - more than Dbol, Winny, and I do not take Anavar as it’s too weak for men. That said, I was running test on cycle as normal. Anadrol is powerful. It will shut you down and will aromatize heavily.

Good luck
why on the planet earth would you advise someone who is involved in endurance training to use anadrol and beyond that, anadrol without test... thats just terrible to be advising that

Gw and sr9009 are what you want for endurance. Not oral steroids. That makes no sense

why on the planet earth would you advise someone who is involved in endurance training to use anadrol and beyond that, anadrol without test... thats just terrible to be advising that

I didn’t. Read more carefully. And go easy. I follow you on YT and tell others to follow you as well.

I didn’t. Read more carefully. And go easy. I follow you on YT and tell others to follow you as well.

I see the part where you advise test, i misread but telling an endurance athlete to use anadrol bro??? Thats not good advice at all. No oral steroid would want to be used for endurance training and definitely not a bulking one... i appreciate u following and sending people, truly but i also have to protect members. Im sure you can appreciate that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Top Bottom