napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

anavar and winstrol

dtsolos

A big bravo for your YouTube videos, I have been watching and following yr advice for some time now. I’m into power lifting and time to time especially before the summer I do a little bodybuilding routine to clean up. It’s not a hobby for me or a job but a way of life. My dad got me hocked on weights when I was around 10 yrs old, I was off and on for some time but for the past 11 yrs I haven’t missed a session. 5 to 6 days a week training 5 to 7 meals a day and I have taken some help too. So getting to my point, I have been off my cycle for a year now. Thinking of going on multi test 400 along with boldenone and anavar for 6 weeks then drop anavar finish up with winstrol. Want to clean up for the 1st time look good for once and not a big and muscular and fat looking person with cloths. Open to any suggestions u have. Thks

you are only 21 years old? am i reading that correct? if thats so, you are making a HUGE mistake... i dont advise any such thing at your age

1st time look good for once?

You know what’s better at doing that than steroids??

Food.. Veggies.. Lean meat ...

Steroids arn’t a freaking miracle pill, it won’t do anything for you if you don’t have diet discipline..

Stop trying to take shortcuts you don’t need steroids at your age.

nothing but Tough fkn love.

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

Top Bottom