napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

ANAVAR-where do i purchase it?

lomorst

I’ve been going back and forth, I finally made my decision. Where is the safest way to purchase Anavar in the USA?

Thank you!

LOLLLL wow.. ive decided LONG AGO that i ignore questions this ridiculous... when there is THIS MUCH lack of common sense then i just dont even know what to say anymore

Please go back and forth in your mind on how to introduce yourself in a forum. We are here to help not to guide you to nowheres land without knowing what you are about. Do you understand it is illegal purchase narcotics in the USA without a prescription. Would you walk into CVS pharmacy and tell the Pharmacist I went back and forth and made a decision I want to take Vicodin what will the pharmacist tell you? The exact same shit I just told you...

Please go back and forth in your mind on how to introduce yourself in a forum. We are here to help not to guide you to nowheres land without knowing what you are about. Do you understand it is illegal purchase narcotics in the USA without a prescription. Would you walk into CVS pharmacy and tell the Pharmacist I went back and forth and made a decision I want to take Vicodin what will the pharmacist tell you? The exact same shit I just told you...
well said brother... common sense is just no so common anymore

It should be available at any Wal Mart, CVS, Kroger, etc right above the Playtex and directly underneath the Vagisil

I’ve been going back and forth, I finally made my decision. Where is the safest way to purchase Anavar in the USA?

Thank you!

Small piece of advice from a newbie to a newbie. Which ever forums you choose to visit, read, read, read and read again before posting. General forum etiquette should be used. And research what you are talking about before posting such a question. It appears obvious that the post is 'either not for real OR you have no clue what you posted".

If your question is for real, please read the forum rules and do some google, youtube searching on any products.

Many senior members here to help you, but they need stats and they are very unlikely to suggest you jump into such a path w out knowing what you're doing.

It would be wise to re introduce yourself in a more appropriate manner.

No one here wishes you any ill will or harm.

Small piece of advice from a newbie to a newbie. Which ever forums you choose to visit, read, read, read and read again before posting. General forum etiquette should be used. And research what you are talking about before posting such a question. It appears obvious that the post is 'either not for real OR you have no clue what you posted".

If your question is for real, please read the forum rules and do some google, youtube searching on any products.

Many senior members here to help you, but they need stats and they are very unlikely to suggest you jump into such a path w out knowing what you're doing.

Excellent post...

well said......

extremely well said and i hope that this is read by MANY people

Great post! Thank you for sharing with us

Thanks guys. Just posting a simple piece of advice for the new guy. Forums can be rough, especially when you jump off the cliff without knowing it. Hopefully that OP will return if that was a 'real' person. Lots of great info. and great people here on this site. Can be overwhelming, but searching, reading, and watching videos are very educational and really help narrow down the questions you really have.

No one should be placing chemicals in their bodies, whether oral or pinning, without knowing what they are doing. It's a really bad choice w consequences if done inappropriately.

I'm thankful for all the senior help around here for sure!!

Thanks guys. Just posting a simple piece of advice for the new guy. Forums can be rough, especially when you jump off the cliff without knowing it. Hopefully that OP will return if that was a 'real' person. Lots of great info. and great people here on this site. Can be overwhelming, but searching, reading, and watching videos are very educational and really help narrow down the questions you really have.

No one should be placing chemicals in their bodies, whether oral or pinning, without knowing what they are doing. It's a really bad choice w consequences if done inappropriately.

I'm thankful for all the senior help around here for sure!!
absolutely right and i completely agree.. the frustration does come from what should be common sense.. however some people dont think of that in the process of asking things like this... thank you for your very insightful and helpful post

Top Bottom