napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Anavar vs Turinabol for STRENGTH

Mark Diesel

Ok guys, I tried trenbolone for the first time at 515mg test ph, 350mg tren... It was 150mg test ph 100mg tren ace combo vial. I am one of those people who convert to estrogen like a SOB and I couldn't stop it, even with letrozole. Started with EOD 12.5mg aromasin, then 25mg aromasin, then 2.5mg letro. I was also taking .2mg Prami EOD so I know it wasn't prolactin related. Cut my cycle off at day 20, and have been cruising for 3 weeks now at 210mg test, 1mg arimidex EOD, and 20mg Nolvadex ED. Gyno is clearing up fast, so I have decided to stay away from anything that converts to estrogen like that, for good. So... I am going to try again with 60mg Tbol 7 weeks, 600mg equipoise 16 weeks, and 350mg test 16 weeks, in about 10 days. Ive taken Anavar before at 80mg, 100mg, 120mg (before I knew what I was doing, bad intel from a friend). No PCT (of course lol) and got rebound gyno, and now I know how serious steroids are. I am a powerlifter, and I am trying to get strong enough to break some records (I am close to the USPA Oregon raw records) and I figured I would give Tbol a try because of Dylan's videos on it.... But, I am also curious to see what people have to say about Tbol vs Anavar for strength, because I see a lot of good stuff from other members here, even though I am comparing it for myself. I figured this would be a good thread for anyone who has the same issues as myself. Thanks!

its not comparable... tbol crushes it on strength and size... thats not a fair fight but you SHOULD NOT exceed 6 weeks man...

Alright, I will run it 42 days instead of 50. Just made sense to me to run the Tbol at 50 days due to buying 3 packs of 100 10mg tablets from Pharmacom, and not having any left over at the end. When I took Anavar at 80mg my bench went from 275x4 to 275x11 (this was YEARS ago and it was my third go on a steroid/Prohormone with little clue as to what I was doing), If Tbol does me more strength then that then I can't wait lol. Dylan, would you recommend a SARM on my trt dose that will keep my strength up so I don't lose any when I come down on test and off the EQ? Thank you

Alright, I will run it 42 days instead of 50. Just made sense to me to run the Tbol at 50 days due to buying 3 packs of 100 10mg tablets from Pharmacom, and not having any left over at the end. When I took Anavar at 80mg my bench went from 275x4 to 275x11 (this was YEARS ago and it was my third go on a steroid/Prohormone with little clue as to what I was doing), If Tbol does me more strength then that then I can't wait lol. Dylan, would you recommend a SARM on my trt dose that will keep my strength up so I don't lose any when I come down on test and off the EQ? Thank you

RAD-140 would probably be a great sarm to use with TRT to help,keep your strength

it doesnt make sense when you get all the side effects associated with using an oral too long... trust me, very very bad plan... for strength, s4 and lgd are by far your best options to add... just keep in mind with the tbol... just because you have extra does not mean you use it "just because" bro... don't force yourself to learn hard lessons for no reason

Ok, awesome. I will not run the tbol past 6 weeks. I will stack s4 with rad-140 during trt like Rick said since I don't want the size from LGD, unless you are against that plan. Also, I just watched your video on 1-andro. Would that be an ok idea for a bridge in-between cycles too? Or could I take it with gw-501516 after the tbol on this cycle? What do you think Dylan, and if so how many mg? I of course hold your advice in the highest regards. I was looking into Primeval Labs. Thanks!

hey brother... you have to pay very very close attention to that video.. i say that those are the facts they claim but i did not agree... let me tell you this... if you gave it to me free, i would take it directly to the garbage... your better off with creatine and a test booster... seriously... you can use it if you want but i hate to see a good guy waste money on bull shit... there are a hundred better pro hormones and i dont even like pro hormones... if you dont want the size, go with gw501516... thats the ultimate performace enhancer... period... or just stick with what you have with s4 and rad... its a bad ass stack either way but gw takes everything to an entirely different level... i do not run cycles without it...

Top Bottom