napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Anavar start or end?

juicedude

Hi all,

I am planning of doing 250mg of Test E EW for 16 weeks. What are people's view on running Anavar at the start or at the end of the cycle?

JD

Sent from Tapatalk

i would go with neither... anavar is very weak and mainly for women.... i would definitely go with something like winstrol but it ultimately depends on your stats and goals??

age/heigh/weight/body fat?? goals from the cycle?

Hi all,

I am planning of doing 250mg of Test E EW for 16 weeks. What are people's view on running Anavar at the start or at the end of the cycle?

JD

Sent from Tapatalk

Bro I am a lightweight when it comes to aas, but Anavar doesn't do anything for me. I feel 15 mgs/day winny better than 40mgs of Anavar. You will like your 250mg testE with or without Anavar. I tried it on three different cycles and never did feel anything from it.

Hi all,

JD

Sent from Tapatalk

I'm with Dylan on this. I wouldnt use Anavar at all myself. I like to finish with sarms and/or some Winstrol. I don't really use orals to kickstart anymore

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Top Bottom