napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Anavar + Sarms?

sdeneve

Hey guys,

Has anyone ever ran Anavar with Sarms? I was thinking of running Anavar & GW501516 to get shredded as fuck. Has anyone ran this before? I have some Ostarine aswell - Should I stack this with the GW & Anavar and then run a post cycle? Or use the MK2866 to bridge the cycle?

Some input would be most appreciated! :D

Hey guys,

Has anyone ever ran Anavar with Sarms? I was thinking of running Anavar & GW501516 to get shredded as fuck. Has anyone ran this before? I have some Ostarine aswell - Should I stack this with the GW & Anavar and then run a post cycle? Or use the MK2866 to bridge the cycle?

Some input would be most appreciated! :D

You never want to use any oral steroid without testosterone, and Anavar isn't even worth using. It's a weak drug made for females. I don't know why there is such fascination with Anavar. It's highly overrated and very expensive.

I would just stick with a sarms stack for cutting. Go with the triple stack. You'll just need to add S4 to complete it. Where are your other sarms from?

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/triple-stack-12-weeks-2

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

PCT

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

That's a sweet stack... If you're a chick. Are you female? If not then just forget about anavar. Especially without running testosterone alongside it. Even then it's expensive and not worth it.
Go with Rick's recommendations and make some quality gains.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Honestly I'm not to interested in trying S4 with the side effects it has to your eyes. I've ran Anavar solo before and it's helped me get shredded and tone up HUGE. I'm not worried about the cost of Anavar and I like it because its more on the "mild" end. So many people tell me it's not worth running Anavar without test, but why? I'm not looking to get huge. Another 5-6lbs of lean muscle and dropping 3-5% body fat will be perfect for me. I'm 5'7 170lbs - approx 11% bodyfat.

Honestly I'm not to interested in trying S4 with the side effects it has to your eyes. I've ran Anavar solo before and it's helped me get shredded and tone up HUGE. I'm not worried about the cost of Anavar and I like it because its more on the "mild" end. So many people tell me it's not worth running Anavar without test, but why? I'm not looking to get huge. Another 5-6lbs of lean muscle and dropping 3-5% body fat will be perfect for me. I'm 5'7 170lbs - approx 11% bodyfat.

You always need a testosterone base, because Anavar shuts down your natural production and you will basically have no test in your system which is what makes a man a man. That can lead to the same side effcts you would have with low testosterone. ED, low sex drive, lethargy, lack of focus and energy, etc...

You always need a testosterone base, because Anavar shuts down your natural production and you will basically have no test in your system which is what makes a man a man. That can lead to the same side effcts you would have with low testosterone. ED, low sex drive, lethargy, lack of focus and energy, etc...

Gotcha. Could you tell me more about S4? Again, the side effects scare the fuck out of me and I would like to take a bit of a different path.

After some research I totally getcha on the oral only. Thanks Rick.

What about MK677 instead of the S4?

That could be a great addition to that stack. Great for slow and steady body composition changes. The thing with mk677 though is you do need to run it long term for about a year or so to get the most out of it, so just keep that in mind. So you would want to keep running that in to pct after that cycle ends, and beyond that

Gotcha. Could you tell me more about S4? Again, the side effects scare the fuck out of me and I would like to take a bit of a different path.

The side effects are completely dose dependant and 100% temporary. They are easily controlled by dosing it correctly. It just makes it take a little longer for your eyes to adjust going from light to dark areas and vice versa, and some may notice a slight yellowish tint.

S4 vision side effects aren't anything to worry about. Yes, it's a bit annoying when you start getting a yellowish tint and your night vision is slow to adjust. I only experienced it when I started pushing past 50mg/day. At about 75mg is where I started to notice it.
All in all it's totally worth it for what S4 does for you. It's one of my favorites.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

The side effects are completely dose dependant and 100% temporary. They are easily controlled by dosing it correctly. It just makes it take a little longer for your eyes to adjust going from light to dark areas and vice versa, and some may notice a slight yellowish tint.
Agreed. The side effects....if you get them...usually kick in if you are pushing past the 50mg a day point. I wen really high on S4 once and the only sides i got was having a hard time focusing my vision. Lowered the dose and side went away.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Top Bottom