napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Anavar + Sarm

Oldmanchill

Hey everyone,

I was thinking of doing an anavar cycle and would like some information please, from what I know its pretty suppressive. So could I stack it with a SARM to achieve better results and less suppression?
And if so what Sarm would be best.

I'm 55 year young Man, 5'11, 84kg, about 15% BF the body fat is mostly around the waist and a bit still hanging onto my chest. I'm not looking to add a lot of size(some would be nice) but more at cutting the last few kg's

And would I run MK 677 in a pct ?

Thanks in Advance
[/LIST]

i dont know anyone with half a brain that is going to tell you to run an oral only cycle... sarms without test is completely fine but i wouldnt advise you to run anavar without test if you paid me

i dont know anyone with half a brain that is going to tell you to run an oral only cycle... sarms without test is completely fine but i wouldnt advise you to run anavar without test if you paid me

Ok thanks, Would I be better to run a SARMs cycle then, RAD + MK 2866 ? to cut plus add some size ?

A sarms only makes much more sense, than running anavar without a test base yeah

this is what i would go with... you can get everything you need at esarms.com

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 mk2866 (OSTABOLIC) 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 M1 MK by Banned Nutrition (esarms.com)

Mini pct 13-16

M! MK by Banned Nutrition (esarms.com)
Cardazol by Banned Nutrition (esarms.com)
gw-501516 20 mg day

Ok thanks, Would I be better to run a SARMs cycle then, RAD + MK 2866 ? to cut plus add some size ?

Cutting and adding size are two completely different goals. I’d work on getting down to around 81kg through a calorie deficit plus increased cardio before thinking about any PEDs.

Cutting and adding size are two completely different goals. I’d work on getting down to around 81kg through a calorie deficit plus increased cardio before thinking about any PEDs.
its called a recomp bro... dropping body fat and gaining some size... hes not talking about bulking

To me a recomp is losing body fat while MAINTAINING muscle mass in order to give the appearance of a more athletic, leaner physique.

Well thats not what it is by definition in the body building world and never has been

Top Bottom