napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Anavar Questions

joheest

Dylan

I've been watching your videos to get some background info on anavar.

Is Teragon labs a legit producer of anavar? Should i take 60mg since it is considered a UGL

Can anavar be cycled with hydroxy cut?

My main purpose for using it is weight loss and i know your video says it doesnt work that way; but i do not want to cross the border between anavar and hard roids. I have already lost 30 or so pounds just by going on a green diet which i plan to continue with the anavar; im hoping that the anavar will be the kicker to get me down another 20-25 pounds.

The testostrone suppression is another thing that worries me; i did try 20mg thus far and so far it doesnt seem like my test levels dropped but that could also be because this is the first day of using it.

For someone in Canada that obviously doesnt have access to pharm-anavar is there any other good distributor of the substance that ships to canada?

Where can i buy some PCT; i do know teragon labs also sells pct but in terms of crediability i hear alot of mixed opinions with TG labs.

i do not get into sources nor do i want anything to do with it and COMMON sense would generally tell someone to not just randomly email someone else asking for steroid source information... at least one would think..

anavar is NOT to be used for weight loss and thats NOT what steroids are use for... you have this completely wrong and you are going to end up hurting yourself... steroids are NOT fat burners and are not some magic beans that are going to put you into shape... you are going to end up learning a hard lesson

Dylan

I've been watching your videos to get some background info on anavar.

Is Teragon labs a legit producer of anavar? Should i take 60mg since it is considered a UGL

Can anavar be cycled with hydroxy cut?

My main purpose for using it is weight loss and i know your video says it doesnt work that way; but i do not want to cross the border between anavar and hard roids. I have already lost 30 or so pounds just by going on a green diet which i plan to continue with the anavar; im hoping that the anavar will be the kicker to get me down another 20-25 pounds.

The testostrone suppression is another thing that worries me; i did try 20mg thus far and so far it doesnt seem like my test levels dropped but that could also be because this is the first day of using it.

For someone in Canada that obviously doesnt have access to pharm-anavar is there any other good distributor of the substance that ships to canada?

Where can i buy some PCT; i do know teragon labs also sells pct but in terms of crediability i hear alot of mixed opinions with TG labs.

20-25lbs weight loss from anavar?.....Seriously dude? Listen to Dylan steroids are not a magic way for weight loss and are very dangerous especially at higher fat %. For someone in shape at at 10% bodyfat wanting to keep strength and get to 8% bodyfat this would be an option but you are way off the mark buddy. Get your diet in check and train hard.

20-25lbs weight loss from anavar?.....Seriously dude? Listen to Dylan steroids are not a magic way for weight loss and are very dangerous especially at higher fat %. For someone in shape at at 10% bodyfat wanting to keep strength and get to 8% bodyfat this would be an option but you are way off the mark buddy. Get your diet in check and train hard.
i want to find out who is the douche bag that spreads the kind of word that steroids, and anavar especially are going to be fucking weight loss drugs or make you wake up one day and be completely ripped.. its the biggest fabrication bull shit ive ever heard

i want to find out who is the douche bag that spreads the kind of word that steroids, and anavar especially are going to be fucking weight loss drugs or make you wake up one day and be completely ripped.. its the biggest fabrication bull shit ive ever heard
If only it were that easy.... lol.

Top Bottom