napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Anavar question

Jack34567

Hello Dylan, good day to you sir.
Just stumbled across your anavar videos and I’ve got a couple questions if that’s okay.
If a male were to take anavar at 40-60mg a day whilst in a calorie deficit, could he expect to have an increase in size and strength as well? Or is anavar just there to polish you off whilst you’re cutting?
Just for the record, I am not and do not intend to run anavar
Thank you Dylan.

As a male, I wouldn't run anavar without at least a TRT level test base since it will begin to shut you down. I wouldn't look for big strength gains in a calorie deficit, but rather it would prevent muscle wasting and should help harden and dry you out.

i wouldnt expect anavar to increase size much no matter how you run it... you can add some lean muscle, sure, but its not going to be like 10 lbs or anything like that.. i also would not run anavar without test regardless... you will see a strength increase, yes, but once again, its not going to be a huge change...

I agree with that. Would never run avar without test as a base.
But just to reiterate, even in a deficit, avar will help neaten you up as well as help you gain a small amount of size?

I agree with that. Would never run avar without test as a base.
But just to reiterate, even in a deficit, avar will help neaten you up as well as help you gain a small amount of size?
not sure what you mean to reiterate... your question was answered... you never asked anything a small amount of size and i clearly already said it could add a small amount of muscle... the question was already answered once and the answer is not going to change because you sort of rephrased it...

Top Bottom