napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Anavar question

Jonathan200

Hi Dylan, hi guys.

I am considering my first anavar cycle.
I have never done steroids before.

Is it a bad idea to start off with a steroid like anavar and would it be okay to cycle it by itself?

If so, then for how long should I cycle anavar, at what dosages should I use?

Would I then do a full pct and use both Nolva or clomid with GW501516 or could I use just one of the two?

Thank you for taking time to read and answer this question

You shouldn't run anavar alone unless you are a woman. Your first cycle should be test only, and yes you require a full PCT after any steroid cycle.
What is your age, body fat%, and training experience?

PCS P0N
PharmaComStore Rep
"taz10" for 10% bonus
PM for link to order

no one with any sort of a brain would recommend yo to do an oral only cycle...

what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat?

So what cycle would you recommend I do? I really do not like needles

Age - 21
Height - 5’9
Weight- 168 lbs
Bf - 13-15%

NONE at 21 years old... thats absurdity... sarms are fine, steroids are not and in the future, if you dont like needles, dont use steroids...

Agreed completely. At 21 the risk of damaging your still developing endocrine system is far too high. I have to say, I also despise needles and injections, but to use steroids, you have to suck it up and deal with the bad parts to get the good.

PCS P0N
PharmaComStore Rep
"taz10" for 10% bonus
PM for link to order

Thanks guys

Sarms are as effective in pill form as in liquid form right?

Also would running a cycle for under 10 weeks be a complete waste of time and money?

Sarms are of the same efficacy in liquid or solid form. The ideal cycle lengths depend on the stack in question.

PCS P0N
PharmaComStore Rep
"taz10" for 10% bonus
PM for link to order

Stack in question would be 10mg of LGD a day for 12 weeks followed by nolva and GW for one month then followed by 50mg a day of S4 for 12 weeks

Train like an animal, eat right and sleep right and you will grow. Your test is elevated at ur age. Always need test with a cycle .. believe me I wrecked my system yrs ago on a Winnie only cycle .

Did you get results from your winnie only cycle?
I did see results.. but I swear that one 6 to 7 week cycle did permanent damage to my natural production levels. Back then all this info we have today was not available. It's not worth it. Every cycle needs test...or you will fuck up your system.....were here to help don't make the same mistakes I did...

Top Bottom