napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

anavar proviron and pct cycle question

fishdorent

I have watched alot of your youtube videos and I am a novice with peds in general. I have been lifting for years and am going to try a cut this spring with anavar and proviron. Can you give me a layout of a pct for a 5 week cycle of anavar and proviron, im not going to go over 50mg a day of anavar but not sure how to run the proviron. I was going to run clomid as pct by itself. Your thoughts on this would be appreciated because you are well spoken and seem to know what you are talking about.thx

Your Stats will help alot. Height, weight
Bf, years training.
5 weeks is way to short and not worth it .

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Please post your full stats and goals.

WT
BF%
Cycle history
Goals

i dont know how you can say you have watched my videos when time and time again i specifically say to NOT run oral only cycles... so no, i cant give you a layout on something i never recommend

Oral only cycle huh? Why do t you man up and do it right or don’t do it at all if you can’t pin then you don’t use gear period. Maybe just Proviron but no Anavar

Oral only cycle huh? Why do t you man up and do it right or don’t do it at all if you can’t pin then you don’t use gear period. Maybe just Proviron but no Anavar

Can you explain why you think a proviron only cycle might be acceptable? Honest question.

Can you explain why you think a proviron only cycle might be acceptable? Honest question.

Proviron is a male fertility drug that is also prescribed as as an antidepressant for older men. It increases your free testosterone by lowering your SHBG. Some say it is suppressive but there is also studies that it is not. You can run Proviron with very little to no worry about damaging your bodies own testosterone system and still get the befits of having an increase in free testosterone. Anavar is suppressive like every other steroid. Dylan has a video on Proviron I suggest you watch it.

Top Bottom