napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Anavar and Proviron cycle only

roders

Hey Dylan, before I ask my question just want to say I appreciate the wisdom and information you put in your videos they're actually entertaining and a great reference. Anyway If I take Anavar 40mg each day, Proviron 15mg, GW-50156 15mg cycle can It be possible to see results or will it be a waste of time and money without taking a form of testosterone. Also I'm taking clomid 25mg each and arimidex .5mg every three days for my low testosterone. I believe I can get prescribed "bioidentical testosterone" if I ask for it. The medical professional recommend me to try Clomid first since I am still youngish(27) and would like to have kids someday. I hope this question does not offend you in anyway. If it did I didn't mean to offend you. Thanks for your time.

Don’t do any steroids without at least 125mg of testosterone a week. Also, if this is your first cycle, you should only be using testosterone by itself.

you didnt offend me bro... no, i would absolutely not run an oral only cycle... its definitely not something im going to advise you to do... you don t need a high dose of test but you do need it in there... maybe you should start with sarms instead of steroids bro

You should run test only your first cycle, and when you run orals you need an test base, because they shut your natural test down.

PCS P0N
PharmaComStore Rep
"taz10" for 10% bonus
PM for link to order

Top Bottom