napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Anavar only side effects

jeffrock

Hi im new to the forum, im a subcriber to Dylan's youtube channel.
I'm 37 years old, 170lbs about 13% body fat( caliper),i have been lifting for more than 15 years, so i wanted to give AAS a shot.
After doing a lot of research and watching Dylan's videos about anavar, I decided to use Anavar only cycle to see how my body reacts before i try injections and all the good stuff
So , i bought anavar from wellnessfitness, i use 40mg ED.
Here's what happened,
Day 2 i can feel strength going up, cardio endurance was awesome,
Starting day 5, my body feels really hot but i did not feel sick (flu or cold). My abdomen starting to feel sore , especially behind right rib cage(liver probably?).
Day 6, my lower back and neck hurts so much, i cant even walk, i do have some existing problem in these areas but never hurt so much,
i know some people experiencing pumps, but mine was not pump.. it hurts like muscle spasm
Day 7 , i woke up feeling so depressed and sad , So i freaked out, i stop taking anavar and took some clomid, i immediately feel better
After about 3 days my back and neck stop hurting , i feel normal again.. no more depression.
Any body else ever experienced this? Am i getting a fake anavar?

jeffrock said:
I'm 37 years old, 170lbs about 13% body fat( caliper),i have been lifting for more than 15 years, so i wanted to give AAS a shot.
After doing a lot of research and watching Dylan's videos about anavar, I decided to use Anavar only cycle to see how my body reacts before i try injections and all the good stuff
Here's what happened,
Starting day 5, my body feels really hot but i did not feel sick (flu or cold). My abdomen starting to feel sore , especially behind right rib cage(liver probably?).
Day 6, my lower back and neck hurts so much, i cant even walk, i do have some existing problem in these areas but never hurt so much,
i know some people experiencing pumps, but mine was not pump.. it hurts like muscle spasm
Day 7 , i woke up feeling so depressed and sad , So i freaked out, i stop taking anavar and took some clomid, i immediately feel better
After about 3 days my back and neck stop hurting , i feel normal again.. no more depression.

welcome to adrenaline rush brother... great to have you here... .i am not familiar with "wellnessfitness" but i have read some pretty worrisome things about them so im not sure what to tell you but none of it sounds or looks good... in just 7 days of anavar, you should be experiencing anything of the sort... perhaps some pumps but nothing like your talking... were you taking cycle supports? all of this sounds quite strange... i can tell you that an anavar only cycle is a very poor choice for a cycle and would have been rather disappointing to you in the end so now it is time to reassess everything... you have great sources right here on the forum so you won't have to worry about quality again.. now it is just deciding how to move forward... it depends on your level of comfort with injecting and your goals etc... just let me know and i can get you going in the right direction moving forward...

thx man, i was taking milk thisle too while on anavar , i will do more research on your forum for my next project. I found them from Ric Drasin youtube , i thought they were reputable supplier

Anavar may increase blood pressure and some pumps and cramps but it seems like you may need to go back to the drawing board.

jeffrock said:
thx man, i was taking milk thisle too while on anavar , i will do more research on your forum for my next project. I found them from Ric Drasin youtube , i thought they were reputable supplier

everything i have seen and read points complete opposite bro...

milk thistle is not even close to enough protection... that addresses your liver... great but what about blood pressure, kidneys, cholesterol, lipids, other organs etc?? these are vital and left highly susceptible to several problems...

Sounds like you got bunk anavar - which is quite common. Search for sellers who have done LabMax testing on their anavar. While it does not show the concentration, it DOES show if it is real anavar or not.

After finding a source that posted their LabMax results, I bought a bunch for my wife. She is taking 20mg ED (started at 10mg and worked up from there) and has NO side effects - other than a massively increased libido. She nearly raped me the other day (though you cannot rape the willing). She has also never been a screamer - having a kid in the house for most of our married life made us be quiet during sex and the habit stuck with her. But now - damn! I am sure the neighbor women are now looking at me with a new appreciation level. ;)

Her strength gains are slowly coming along but her endurance has increased quite a bit. She has her black belt in Tai Chi (knows some 8 or 10 forms) and has moved on to Kick Boxing and Kung Fu. I am sure her strength increases and fat loss will start to ramp up in another week or two.

She is really liking it. Takes 10 mg around 11am and another 10mg around 5pm.

jeffrock said:
Here's what happened,
you might have bunk anavar however i ran a anavar only cycle in the past " to see how my body reacts before i try injections" and i diden't have the best experience with it either, i noticed some similar sides as you, after the disappointment of the anavar only cycle i am planning on running test which is known to give you a sense of well being

I don't think your Anavar was any good brother. That's not surprising considering Anavar is probably one of the most faked AAS there is. We have great sponsors here with legit Anavar, so there's no need to look elsewhere on the future. Lesson learned. If you ever need help with a good quality source, just let me know

Noone should expect anything drastic with an anavar only cycle... it does what its supposed to... add strength... a few lbs... can help rid small problem areas of fat... the problem here is that so many think anavar is some magic fat loss pill that will drop 50 lbs. or others think that since its a steroid its going to do something crazy drastic... that's just not what it is... its something that needs to be stacked to really shine... it definitely provides enhancement but nothing on any sort of drastic level... that's just not what it is... nor what it is meant to do... it has many positive characteristics but it needs aid to shine...

Adding some test prop right about now through the duration of your cycle and through it a few weeks would be great.

DylanGemelli said:
Noone should expect anything drastic with an anavar only cycle... it does what its supposed to... add strength... a few lbs... can help rid small problem areas of fat... the problem here is that so many think anavar is some magic fat loss pill that will drop 50 lbs. or others think that since its a steroid its going to do something crazy drastic... that's just not what it is... its something that needs to be stacked to really shine... it definitely provides enhancement but nothing on any sort of drastic level... that's just not what it is... nor what it is meant to do... it has many positive characteristics but it needs aid to shine...

I have to agree with you there Dylan. I thought Anavar was about the weakest oral I've ever ran. I wasn't impressed with it at all. I think it's a great drug for women, and works great for them. But for males there's just too many better options out there in my experience

RickRock said:
DylanGemelli said:

I have to agree with you there Dylan. I thought Anavar was about the weakest oral I've ever ran. I wasn't impressed with it at all. I think it's a great drug for women, and works great for them. But for males there's just too many better options out there in my experience

absolutely brother... like i said, it does what its intended to do but i think people have way too high of an expectation on it and FAR too many think its some sort of magic fat loss drug that will not only lose a ton of weight but make you a shredded beast and that is a million miles from the truth... I don't understand why there is such a misconception on simply "shedding belly fat" to "losing 100 pounds, 20% body fat and looking like you walked out of the movie 300..." anavar is NOTHING of the sort... it works as it is meant to and its a nice choice for someone trying to stay as mild as possible and make some changes but to run it alone and suppress yourself, get the methylated sides, etc. its simply not worth it... Now, add it as a compliment to something and it can shine or bring out the best in something but on its own, no fucking way UNLESS a female is using it, as you pointed out... It can do A LOT more for a woman than a man, absolutely... It is ideal for a female...

Top Bottom