napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Anavar only cycle

mowomer

I’m 26 and decided to take an Anavar only cycle. I started a week and a half ago taking 25mg per day (12.5 am and 12.5 pm liquid var). After reading your forum and others I have learned it’s not a great idea. I listened to someone else’s advise who I thought I could trust and should have done my research before starting (hence I’m an idiot) Although I have gained 8 lbs I have noticed my libido had decreased. I went out and bought Tribulus and will be getting Avena Sativa and will be taking 2500mg Trib and 1500mg AS daily. Should I stop this cycle or complete it? Will it give me problems? If I stop it do I need clomid because it’s only been a week and a half? What are your thoughts on taking an estrogen blocker or test booster? Thanks for getting back to me!

you should stop it and run your pct... you dont really have any clue what you are doing and its going to get worse rather quickly... since its only been around 10 days, just run clomid 4 weeks along with the test booster M1 MK which you can get at esarms.com

I agree you should stop and PCT now as well. Anavar is suppressive like most any other AAS, so in the future if you use it, run a test base and all the normal ancillaries for a cycle for best results.

PCS P0N
PharmaComStore Rep
"taz10" for 10% bonus
PM for link to order

Top Bottom