napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Anavar only cycle

Axelgda

Question... my prep contest coach wants me to start my first cycle doing anavar only for 6 weeks 50mg a day. Is this safe ?
I'm 24
Years training 6
5'6
174 pounds
Body fat 10%

It makes no sense at all... You could probably get better results with sarms...
Anyway, you’re still a bit young for steroids...

Id do s4 and GW instead. All day over anavar and with less sides but thats just my opinion.

Last edited:
Yes S4 and GW would be great for cutting, strength and endurance ... OP, I would stop listening to your coach...

He said I don't need much for the contest that he wants me to get nationals qualify first. Thanks anyways

Nobody with sense runs anavar only except women. I wouldn't even run it with anything. It's weak as fuck and worthless unless you're a female

Nobody with sense runs anavar only except women. I wouldn't even run it with anything. It's weak as fuck and worthless unless you're a female

And its super fucking expensive and often faked. My first lab I ran got caught selling winstrol disguised as anavar. Charging like 140 a bottle of 10mg saying men should not run less than 50mg. Imagine how much money they made scamming people. Keep anavar for the ladies. My sister loves the stuff.

And its super fucking expensive and often faked. My first lab I ran got caught selling winstrol disguised as anavar. Charging like 140 a bottle of 10mg saying men should not run less than 50mg. Imagine how much money they made scamming people. Keep anavar for the ladies. My sister loves the stuff.
it definitely is faked at an alarming rate... one of the most faked orals out there along with tbol..

Top Bottom