bannednutritionRegenRx

Anavar and Dianabol

salarahmad

Hey Dylan,

I have been consulted to do a cycle of Anavar and Dianabol,
this will be my first time using anything anabolic, i have been a fan of you
and have seen many of your videoes, and have learned that you have a lot
of knowledge of anabolic steroids.
So my question is if Anavar and Dianabol can be runned together and how the dose should be?

I am 25 years old and have trained for 6 years, i weigh at 82 kg and i am 1,78 cm tall.
Mmy lifting stats is i bench 100 kg for 6 reps.

Sincerly Salar Y. Abdullah

Hey Dylan,

I have been consulted to do a cycle of Anavar and Dianabol,
this will be my first time using anything anabolic, i have been a fan of you
and have seen many of your videoes, and have learned that you have a lot
of knowledge of anabolic steroids.
So my question is if Anavar and Dianabol can be runned together and how the dose should be?

I am 25 years old and have trained for 6 years, i weigh at 82 kg and i am 1,78 cm tall.
Mmy lifting stats is i bench 100 kg for 6 reps.

Sincerly Salar Y. Abdullah

okay bro im confused...

what exactly do you mean that you have been "consulted"? you mean that some complete moron advised this stupidity to you? bro, this is literally, the worst cycle you could ever run... it literally gets no stupider and no worse...

bro, those are not lifting stats whatsoever.. what you bench literally means nothing... where are you getting this info from??? its so bad man... what is your body fat? who in the world is advising this nonsense??

Terrible first cycle bud. I'm in agreement with Dylan. Who is "consulting" you on this? I wouldn't listen to anything they have to say.

Thanks for the fast reply, i am confused my self, a very experienced bodybuilder told me that it was i good idea, too run Anavar and Dianabol, he has not told me at which dose yet, but i wanted to ask you, because i wanted to learn the truth.

About the body fat, i have not made a test in a while but i would guess about 14-15 %, i have bellyfat, and have always had them, thats why i am considering steroids.

Thanks for the fast reply, i am confused my self, a very experienced bodybuilder told me that it was i good idea, too run Anavar and Dianabol, he has not told me at which dose yet, but i wanted to ask you, because i wanted to learn the truth.

About the body fat, i have not made a test in a while but i would guess about 14-15 %, i have bellyfat, and have always had them, thats why i am considering steroids.

see, this right here shows your clueless... what do you think bro, that steroids are going to rid you of your bellyfat? especially dbol??? bro, seriously??? i mean, that is about the worst thing you could do... STEROIDS ARE NOT FAT BURNERS... your not going to magically lose fat and weight with steroids... not even close... your not only not in the right condition for steroids but you have no understanding or grasp on this whatsoever... do yourself a HUGE favor before you really hurt yourself... STOP considering steroids and even more so, DO NOT and i repeat DO NOT listen to anything this so called "bodybuilder" is telling you because he/she is fucking clueless...

i have other options for you to help but noone with any brain would ever advise you to use steroids unless they are just trying to make money...

read my articles on sarms at https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators

i can set you up a very strong cycle to help you start getting into the right condition, just let me know

If you're considering steroids because you've "always had bellyfat", you're going to be disappointed man. Steroids are not fat burners. What you need to do is get your nutrition in check. Var and Dbol is a terrible cycle and clearly, the guy who advised you on this does not know what he is doing. First and foremost, you need to fix your diet. Take a look at this thread: https://www.isarms.com/forums/steroids-sarms-information/diet-nutrition-basics-101-a-3314.html Also, what does your training look like? Bench only is not really much for stats. What about squats, deadlifts, etc?

I never said that i was experienced on this topic bro, and i know what dbol does from watching and reading things, the thing is, i live en denmark, therefor i connot buy sarm because of the law, but i have purchased anavar and dianabol, i wanted to know if i cycle could be made of them, but i will listen to you and will stay away from it, thanks for the reply.

Montgomery : I have read that 2 times, and have also saved it and gonna follow it, thanks for the advise.

I never said that i was experienced on this topic bro, and i know what dbol does from watching and reading things, the thing is, i live en denmark, therefor i connot buy sarm because of the law, but i have purchased anavar and dianabol, i wanted to know if i cycle could be made of them, but i will listen to you and will stay away from it, thanks for the reply.

Montgomery : I have read that 2 times, and have also saved it and gonna follow it, thanks for the advise.

yes, you can purchase them there bro and they will get to you just fine... you can get them here... www.sarmsx.com

this link will get you this entire cycle https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/ultra-super-stack-12weeks?sort=p.price&order=DESC

here is the cycle to run

1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

MaxxPursuit : i train a lot, about 5-6 times per week, for barbell row i can do about 80-90 kgs, for deadlift also the same, for squat about 110 kgs, overhead press about 40 kgs

Top Bottom