napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Anavar cycling

ments6

I am a 57 year old man who is looking to get muscularly cut. I am not looking to be overly bulky. I wrestled throughout high school and have kept up a good work out routine throughout my life. I am currently on a keto type diet and have lost 42 pounds since January. With that said, I am about to do my first anabolic cycle using anavar. I subscribe to your YouTube videos and would love to hear your thoughts.

i hate it... i NEVER recommend running oral only cycles and certainly am not going to do so now...

congrats on losing the weight though, thats awesome man! what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat?

I am a 57 year old man who is looking to get muscularly cut. I am not looking to be overly bulky. I wrestled throughout high school and have kept up a good work out routine throughout my life. I am currently on a keto type diet and have lost 42 pounds since January. With that said, I am about to do my first anabolic cycle using anavar. I subscribe to your YouTube videos and would love to hear your thoughts.
Are you currently on trt? If not, have you had any bloodwork done?

Top Bottom