napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Anavar Cycle Side Effects

Nvarking1

Hi Dylan or whoever reads this,

I am new to this site and wanted to reach out to get some advice.

I’m shook right now and before you can call me a dumbass I am..

Started var only beginning of april and only went off for two weeks sometime in june. Stopped today so basically i was taking 50-100mg daily for 10 weeks or so..

Been jabbing test since june 500-750mg weekly.

Also recently started eq 500mg weekly.

Lately I’ve been feeling weak outside the gym and quite drained. My neck feels tight and sore, head is always heated, and been getting some chills lately.

My blood pressure is fine 130 / 67 which is for the most part normal.

Donating blood tomorrow in hopes it will make me feel better.

Running var for so long was horrible decision on my part I know but I am curious to whether the sides I am feeling are a result of this..

Been feeling very calm and not very productive outside the gym. Like too laid back. Sex drive is almost non existent.. not doing anavar again after this if this is what caused this.

What does everyone advise I do to unfuck myself?

Many thanks in advance for helping a fellow brother out.

you need to get bloodwork done or noone is going to be able to help you at all.. i can tell you this... once you stop all of this nonsense you should not even consider using steroids whatsoever until you actually have some sort of idea what you are doing...

you need to get bloodwork done or noone is going to be able to help you at all.. i can tell you this... once you stop all of this nonsense you should not even consider using steroids whatsoever until you actually have some sort of idea what you are doing...

Just trying not to die

Okay I will come back once I get the bloodwork done.. god bless forreal bro

Top Bottom