napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Anavar cycle

neleens

Hello Dylan,
I've been watching your videos for quite a while now and I am really grateful for all the quality info that you provide. I have watched all your videos on Anavar and got the concepts how to run it. I am determined to run an Anavar only cycle despite the fact that it is recommended to take it alongside other orals or injectables. I will be running a 6-week cycle of 60 grams per day and the doses will be split in 3 portions of 20mg throughout the day. As you said in your videos Anavar will shut me down and I need to take care of that. I also need all kind of protections during my cycle. My question is - is Clomid enough for post cycle therapy and at what doses. Also you mentioned that I need to take stuff for protection during the cycle but I did not really understand what exactly. If you can help me with that, I would appreciate it.
Thanks again for the awesome educational videos. Keep it up.
Regards.

No one can help you because no one's going to contribute to you running anavar by itself.

You posted no stats and it's an extreme insult to tell Dylan you're going to do something he recommends not doing but want his advice on how to do it.

Var only cycle is a complete waste. You’re going to be very disappointed in your results.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i dont know anyone that is going to recommend running an anavar only cycle... unless you're a female... you say you are "determined" to run it so go for it, but im certainly not advising it and want nothing to do with that.. i dont advise things just because someone wants them when its idiotic man...

Why wpukd you shut yourself down running a weak worthless chick drug with no Test? Also we can't advise you on anything without your full stats experience and goals

Since you are determined to do this, go ahead. It will be a learning experience for you.

Not one that we'd recommend but you obviously know better than everyone here.

Top Bottom