napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Anavar on the back end of Test/Deca/Dbol?

Dayumtwin

Been awhile since ive posted, so ill start with my current stats.
41 y/o, 5'9" 193lbs, 8% bf, contemplating 5th cycle, goal is to gain and retain about 9-11 lbs lean muscle and increase strength of course.. so, the cycle im considering is as follows..

Test Sus 250 wk 1-6, Test E or C wk 7-12 (400 mgs)
Deca wk 1-10 (400 mgs)
Dbol wk 1-4 (30 mgs)
Aromasin 12.5 eod wk 1-14
Caber .5 e3d

Pct:
clomid 50/50/25/25 (possibly 6 wks)
Gw 501516 (still need to order)
Mk 2866 (still need to order)
As well as other supps for liver support, blood pressure/cholesterol etc..

Ok SO.. my question is, i have Anavar, 25mg.. And i know dbol does not provide the cleanest of gains, shitload of water weight, high estrogen conversion, ect.. And i know that Anavar is very mild in comparison to most and that Winstrol is probably the much better option, but since i have the Var already, could it possibly help clean up my gains on the back end of my cycle? Say 50 mgs ed for 4 wks?

All advice will be considered and appreciated..

I used it for 4 weeks on the tail of a test-e Run. I ran 2 weeks with the test and then 2 weeks after stopping the test. It helped keep some gains while the test was clearing to start pct.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is no such thing as a steroid "cleaning up gains". If it is due to water retention then that will go away as you come off and recover. If it is due to fat gain then you will have to diet that away. Anavar does not burn fat.

There is no such thing as a steroid "cleaning up gains". If it is due to water retention then that will go away as you come off and recover. If it is due to fat gain then you will have to diet that away. Anavar does not burn fat.

This is everything that needs to be said about it right here

This is everything that needs to be said about it right here

I do not intend to have "fat gain", so that is not an issue im addressing.. with reguards to water retention, of course i expect that with dbol in particular and obviously will be workin to mitigate that throughout the cycle and am aware that the water i do retain will eventually dissipate on its own...

Im talking gains and only gains..
I used the term "clean up" gains, not to infer im lookin for some magic pills! Lol .. guess im simply asking, as i have not run Anavar before, in your opinions, if the Synergy between Anavar and the other compounds in question is compatible, and quite plainly what results or benefits i might experience from the Anavar alone, assuming everything is run correctly and responsibly and all phases, ie training, rest and nutrition are appropriately excecuted..

I do not intend to have "fat gain", so that is not an issue im addressing.. with reguards to water retention, of course i expect that with dbol in particular and obviously will be workin to mitigate that throughout the cycle and am aware that the water i do retain will eventually dissipate on its own...

Im talking gains and only gains..
I used the term "clean up" gains, not to infer im lookin for some magic pills! Lol .. guess im simply asking, as i have not run Anavar before, in your opinions, if the Synergy between Anavar and the other compounds in question is compatible, and quite plainly what results or benefits i might experience from the Anavar alone, assuming everything is run correctly and responsibly and all phases, ie training, rest and nutrition are appropriately excecuted..

For that purpose you can certainly do so, though if I were choosing an oral to finish with it wouodnt be Anavar. It would probably be winstrol. Anavar is just too damn weak

For that purpose you can certainly do so, though if I were choosing an oral to finish with it wouodnt be Anavar. It would probably be winstrol. Anavar is just too damn weak

Yessiir i agree, Winstrol was definately very good to me in the past.. I kinda jus stumbled across the Anavar so i figured ill give it a shot and see for myself. Preciate all tha input fellaz ..

I used it for 4 weeks on the tail of a test-e Run. I ran 2 weeks with the test and then 2 weeks after stopping the test. It helped keep some gains while the test was clearing to start pct.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I know someone that does this also...

Very true...

Winny will help get rid of water retention so some may think it's burning fat but that's not really what it's doing.

Same with Anavar but not to the extent of Winny.

If you use Anavar for the end of your cycle would it be best using it 2 weeks before your last pin right into PCT since it clears so quick?

If you use Anavar for the end of your cycle would it be best using it 2 weeks before your last pin right into PCT since it clears so quick?
i always recommend running your orals right up until pct starts, through the ester clearance time.. you dont need to stop it the last two weeks before pct...

i always recommend running your orals right up until pct starts, through the ester clearance time.. you dont need to stop it the last two weeks before pct...

So just to be clear for a test cycle using anavar on the back end would look like this?

Week 1-12 : Test Cyp
Week 10-14 : Anavar
Week 15 : PCT

Also for PCT, 18 days after last test injection is proposed protcol but wouldn't the half life still be high if taking 500mg of test thoughout the cycle? Closer to 125mg still in your system and starting PCT? Shouldn't it be longer to use PCT? Thanks for the insight!!

1-12 test cyp 350 mg week
1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
9-14 anavar 60 mg day
9-14 dga organ st https://www.dganutrition.com/product/organ-st/
11-14 dga post ct https://www.dganutrition.com/product/post-ct/

pct 15-20

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…Organ ST plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There’s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on...Organ ST helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

clomid 50/50/50/25//25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
ORGAN ST https://www.dganutrition.com/cycle-support/organ-st
mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS)
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom