napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Anavar

letrozs

Hey Dylan I am a new guy to the gym
I have always been a skinny guy at 6,3 I weigh about 160.
I am on a strict gaining diet and trying to hit 185.
Would you recommend something as light as anavar to give me a little boost and drive. I am tired of being skinny

Absolutely stay away from aas bro. For one, never do an oral only cycle. Two, if you're skinny, that means you're not eating enough. 6'3" 160 lbs.. There's no excuse dude. I don't care if you "feel" like you're full or you have "no appetite", etc. If you really want to grow then you need to eat. Think of it like this, if you can't grow naturally, then how do you expect to grow with aas? The basics of training and nutrition are always necessary. If you eat like a 160lb person, that's what you'll be. This is my advice to you... read this thread, read it again, then apply it to yourself: https://www.isarms.com/forums/steroids-sarms-information/diet-nutrition-basics-101-a-3314.html Eat big man. You'll get there but you need to focus on the basics instead of looking for a shortcut. You should easily hit over 200lbs without any need whatsoever of aas.

Here's what you wrote:

Would you recommend something as light as anavar to give me a little boost and drive. I am tired of being skinny

Here's what we saw:

Hey Dylan I am a new guy to the gym --New to lifting so skip AAS until you've maxed out naturally.
I have always been a skinny guy at 6,3 I weigh about 160. --You need to eat a lot more
I am on a strict gaining diet and trying to hit 185. --then you should have no problem gaining weight bro
Would you recommend something as light as anavar to give me a little boost and drive. I am tired of being skinny --Then eat big and lift big...there are no shortcuts to Swoleville and you need to educate yourself on lifting, nutrition and AAS usage before you ever ask anyone anything about gear

Here's what you're thinking now:
I just said I'm on a strict gaining diet butthole. I just want a little assist, not a full blown steroid cycle. Who are you to tell me shit, I did my research. You aren't Dylan so who asked you.
Realize if I was a ass clown I could tell you to take 800mg of Anavar everyday for 52 weeks and you'll get jacked and you might just take it as gospel. If you were to ask this on another forum you'd get all kinds of piss poor recommendations, but we do our best to keep it honest and helpful bro. I say you need to get accustomed to lifting, then start lifting heavy... beyond what you imagine now as heavy, eat like you've got a tapeworm and don't think about AAS until your at least 190 pounds at your height. You're just asking for trouble so far bro and we'd hate to see you in a hospital because you didn't listen. Everything has a sequence of events, you don't get to "GO" and collect $200 without circling the entire board first man. Gear is the same, only the bank pays in a currency called "Dem Gainz".

NO ORAL-ONLY CYCLES!!! EVER!! Prohormones are, by all practical sense, oral steroids, so stay away from them too. Nutrition and training first.

well if your tired of being skinny then you need to learn how to eat and train, which you clearly do not grasp... your 40-50 lbs. underweight... YOU CANT USE STEROIDS THAT FAR UNDERWEIGHT, have you lost your mind? you will run one or two cycles, you might grow but you'll never hold on to it and you will completely ruin your insides... when your that far underweight, you will stretch your tendons, ligaments, bones etc... to the point you will always be injured and by the time your 40-50 you will have trouble just walking... i GUARANTEE your diet is completely fucked or you would gain weight and don't say that your a "hard gainer" or any of that b.s. please because that is something noone wants to hear because its complete b.s... if you want help, post your diet and how you train so we can really find the problem here and then you will get the proper help...

Everyone has already given you direction. You need to layout your diet, cause that's where you seem to need the most help at he moment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

this 3 times a day instead of avanvar...
Baked chicken with Mrs,Dash...broccoli with parm cheese
2nu3b5c.jpg

this 3 times a day turkey burgers and green beans
n50pck.jpg

In your case add a 1/2 cup of rice to each meal along with a tablespoon EACH of avocado oil or coconut oil

Last edited:
You are far too undersized for steroids brother. Obviously at your stats, your biggest problem is your diet. If you get that fixed and where it needs to be, you can make some phenomenal gains. You said yourself you are tired of being too skinny, so it's time to do something about it and steroids aren't the answer.

I want you to start off by taking a good look at my diet and nutrition thread. This is where you will get the tools you need to construct and utilize a good diet plan to meet your goals

https://www.isarms.com/forums/steroids-sarms-information/diet-nutrition-basics-101-a-3314.html

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Lean steak 10 oz and a huge sweet patatoe with 2 tbs of natty peanut butter. And when that gets old salmon 10 oz white rice asparagus sautead in cocnut oil 2 tbs . breakfast 1 cup egg whites 3 whole eggs 4 slices ezikeal bread with 2 tbs natty peanut butter between them . get the picture 6 meals 50 grams of protien 60 grams of carbs 15 to 20 grams of fat at each and no bicep curls yet heavy compound lifts squat bench deadlift rows pull ups dips .

Lean steak 10 oz and a huge sweet patatoe with 2 tbs of natty peanut butter. And when that gets old salmon 10 oz white rice asparagus sautead in cocnut oil 2 tbs . breakfast 1 cup egg whites 3 whole eggs 4 slices ezikeal bread with 2 tbs natty peanut butter between them . get the picture 6 meals 50 grams of protien 60 grams of carbs 15 to 20 grams of fat at each and no bicep curls yet heavy compound lifts squat bench deadlift rows pull ups dips .

What he said... you gotta build the body before you can become a body builder. Even if that isn't your goal, just for aesthetic purposes you should want to have a solid frame first and foremost. I'm a firm believer that how you start is where you finish meaning you can put a turd in a tuxedo, but in the end it's still just shit.
View attachment 1691

If you're not hungry then you're not working out right

Phurious Pharma Rep
[email protected]

very true... there's NEVER a session where im not fucking starving when its over... i mean i feel like i havent eaten in days after i workout lol... thats called busting ass though and a lot of people don't know that feeling...

I'm thinking sun dress, nice, casual, feel the breeze on your vagina while you take your anavar dose and hit the spin class

THESE GAINZ SPONSORED BY ROBOLICS

LMFAO... so vivid and descriptive... im cracking up over here... they DO GO HAND IN HAND though.... =) anavar belongs at a tea party

It's a chick drug....plain and simple. No grown ass man should fuck with no weak ass anavar!!

It's a chick drug....plain and simple. No grown ass man should fuck with no weak ass anavar!!

THOROUGHLY AGREED! wait are you saying you can't lose 100 lbs. on anavar? it won't "magically" put you into shape? wtf man???

Top Bottom