napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Anavar...

TX CHICK

Alright ladies & gents...

Seriously thinking about trying anavar...

I'd like to hear everyone's opinions/experiences with anavar.

I never thought I'd do more than a cycle of sarms but here I am..

Since Terror is prepping for a show, now would be a good time to do a cycle while he's getting ready.

Open to ALL opinions, but especially the ladies.

Thanks!

Since Terror is prepping for a show, now would be a good time to do a cycle while he's getting ready.

Thanks!

im not the biggest proponent of female anabolic use but anavar is one of the few i don't have an issue with... i like to keep my female clients moderate at 10 mg per day and have them stack with sarms to get the most out of it... you can run sarms far longer with far less sides but anavar compliments them well... you also need cycle support with any methylated oral but anavar is one of the few that's fine to use as a female... others may disagree but i stay on the side of caution with everything... its just a lot wiser and safer

I've been thinking about adding var or winny to my wife's lineup. No more than 10mg and her trt I've been doing should get some good results. Just the trt has been helping a lot.

She would actually be able to handle it too.

When she talked to me Ive basically explained the obvious and all that.
She wouldn't be going over 10 at all.

It's express domestic var. Already confirmed it's var. And we all know they have an excellent reputation here.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

She would actually be able to handle it too.

When she talked to me Ive basically explained the obvious and all that.
She wouldn't be going over 10 at all.

It's express domestic var. Already confirmed it's var. And we all know they have an excellent reputation here.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
Yep ExDom is solid. At least you won't be hearing any complaints about the taste compared to Sarms lmao..

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Personally, I will not consider an AAS cycle until I am done having children. I know there are no major studies in regards to female fertility, but it is not something I am willing to risk! I will stick with sarms for now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been thinking about adding var or winny to my wife's lineup. No more than 10mg and her trt I've been doing should get some good results. Just the trt has been helping a lot.

10 is really not too bad at all... i don't like pushing it to 20... i have never ran into problems at 10 though...

Thanks!

I'm a little bit older here lol..if I were younger I probably would not take the chances..even though this is one of the safer ones for females...however you have a very knowledgeable person to support you and to help you and you have everyone here. You are already considering it so you are gonna take the leap lol. You can do it safely and I know that you will. I actually will be crossing g over...I haven't decided when but I too have expdom's var..as well as some primo. I know chickrock pulled in var on her eq cycle and sns I believe has said she's ran var as well. Go for it I'd like to hear how it goes for you!! [emoji2]

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Var is a pretty good safe bet for the most part for females. I had chickrock run EQ and she added var the last 6 or 7 weeks at 10mg and she had excellent results. I would definitely stick to that dose and don't exceed it, and I'm sure you will be fine.

Good luck to you. You have an awesome guy in your corner to guide you, so you are in great hands!

10 is really not too bad at all... i don't like pushing it to 20... i have never ran into problems at 10 though...

Yeah I don't want to get into issues. So best to keep her at 10mg and just see how it goes. I don't think she is serious enough to warrant higher ever.

Top Bottom