napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Anavar

1solution

Wanna apologize in advance if this is a stupid question, but I wanna ask a hypothetical question about anavar for a freind of mine; what would happen if someone took only 10mg of anavar a day, say 5mg before working out before bed and 5mg after waking up; for suppose a 4 week cycle, which I know is a very low amount, but reason being, this person only has a month and doesn't have any time for a pct before they have to dispose of everything. Would there be any gains at all? I know it would be nowhere near the typical amount but I assume it would have to do something? And would this eliminate the need for pct and/or test? Could you lose any gains by doing this?

What would happen is you would start shutting down your natural testosterone production for no benefit. You could probably end up worse off then when you started.

thats probably one of the stupidest scenarios ive ever heard... literally... and thats truly saying something... theres a lot of stupid shit you could do to pick from and this would be right at the top of the list

Top Bottom